The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AmyS95
Hi, also accepted offer for LJMU. Are you getting full C1 before you start?

I wasn't aware that you had to have your full C1, are you going to?
Reply 1381
You don't have to just wondering whether to get it out the way or to wait till the second year. Some places suggested doing it straight away, some say wait till near end of the course, not sure!
Original post by AmyS95
You don't have to just wondering whether to get it out the way or to wait till the second year. Some places suggested doing it straight away, some say wait till near end of the course, not sure!

I think I will wait! It's quite a bit of money to do, will take a little more saving up! Are you going to live in or are you local?
Reply 1383
Original post by StaceyJWrennall
I think I will wait! It's quite a bit of money to do, will take a little more saving up! Are you going to live in or are you local?

I'll be living in halls I think yourself?
Original post by AmyS95
I'll be living in halls I think yourself?

Thinking I will commute at the moment, not sure though!
Reply 1385
Original post by StaceyJWrennall
Thinking I will commute at the moment, not sure though!

Probably work out cheaper haha!
Original post by Rose20
I heard back today about the fitness test on the 13th April. So hopefully they email you soon as well

Ooh ok I'll keep checking my emails and UCAS, thank you :smile: good luck
Reply 1387
offers from coventry are going out now, just got mine!
Original post by AmyS95
Hi, also accepted offer for LJMU. Are you getting full C1 before you start?

No I'll probably do the test sometime during the course, are you doing it before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1389
Original post by atd1878
No I'll probably do the test sometime during the course, are you doing it before? Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't decided yet, probably will wait though
Has anyone had a rejection from Coventry after interview? I haven't heard anything
I haven't heard anything either, I was thinking we may not hear anything until after easter weekend?
Original post by Emma_faye
I haven't heard anything either, I was thinking we may not hear anything until after easter weekend?

Yeah, unfortunately I was thinking the same 😐 haha Just hoping its a good sign that they've given out some offers because I was told rejections were 1st?
Original post by Parahopeful
Yeah, unfortunately I was thinking the same ������ haha Just hoping its a good sign that they've given out some offers because I was told rejections were 1st?

Yeah, me too I was told that but we're all guessing aren't we
good luck to you though :smile:
Original post by Emma_faye
Yeah, me too I was told that but we're all guessing aren't we
good luck to you though :smile:

Thanks! Good luck to you too! 😊
Has anyone got a rejection from SGUL yet I haven't heard anything,but i did get an offer from there last year.
Anyone heard from greenwich yet who had interview on 27th March?
Original post by katiea08
Anyone heard from greenwich yet who had interview on 27th March?

If your waiting to hear from greenwich sometimes the delay is the fee assesment form. This happened to a bunch of us who had interviews in December and hadnt heard for a while. If you haven't sent of the fee assesment form then they cant process or offer or rejection. As soon as we did our fee assesment form we got our offers. Good luck 😊
I have an offer from edge hill and waiting on UCLAN and LJMU. Anyone else got an offer from edge hill and accepting?
Reply 1399
Anyone had an offer off Plymouth? I had one Thursday.

Quick Reply

Latest