The Student Room Group

Welbeck DSFC 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

But it was on a Tuesday 😂😂😂
Original post by Bella909
Hey were you on the insight course last week??? :smile:

Yes! :smile: The one in Wales? Bella?! :smile:
Somehow I have been short listed for AOSB. Must have smashed my interview as my grades are, and I quote, "borderline".

I hope everybody here was successful as you all seem nice, I'm looking forward to meeting you at the selection.
Yes!!!! Im going AOSB aswell. Again, somehow
That makes three of us then haha
Every one seems to have gotten an email already but I haven't heard anything :'(
Original post by bemonday10
Every one seems to have gotten an email already but I haven't heard anything :'(

It was my parents that got the email for some reason so try your's
Original post by trickie45
It was my parents that got the email for some reason so try your's

Will do :smile: Thanks
Will do :smile: Thanks

good luck!
Original post by Ellis2314
good luck!

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 190
Just had a email today i got through to the next part :biggrin:
Yes! :smile: The one in Wales? Bella?! :smile:

Hahahaha-I was Ella!!! (In case you forgot the person who stayed after it was finished waiting for a lift!) Im through to the AOSB, I hope you get through too :smile:
Original post by Bella909
Hahahaha-I was Ella!!! (In case you forgot the person who stayed after it was finished waiting for a lift!) Im through to the AOSB, I hope you get through too :smile:

Of course I remember you! :biggrin: Such a great week! And my mum got the email, I'm through to AOSB!!! :tongue:
I'm on AOSB as well look forward to meeting some of you, good luck 😊
Reply 194
Has anyone not got through too aosb?
Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what grades are considered borderline. And congratulations and good luck!
Original post by EvaMcd99
Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what grades are considered borderline. And congratulations and good luck!

its entirely subjective. For me, its anything below A.
But for welbeck I think the minimum is 40 points for your best 9 subjectas with A*=8 A= 7 and so on...

Btw goodluck to everyone at AOSB, it is one tough test!!!
Original post by drhawkeye
its entirely subjective. For me, its anything below A.
But for welbeck I think the minimum is 40 points for your best 9 subjectas with A*=8 A= 7 and so on...

Btw goodluck to everyone at AOSB, it is one tough test!!!

I thought it was forty points from seven? Anyway, I'm on 3 A's, 5b's and a couple of C's so I'll get the forty points. It was just my maths was on the B/A border pretty much.

What subjects will you all be taking at A level?
Original post by Ellis2314
I thought it was forty points from seven? Anyway, I'm on 3 A's, 5b's and a couple of C's so I'll get the forty points. It was just my maths was on the B/A border pretty much.

What subjects will you all be taking at A level?

You might be right.
ummm perhaps maths physics economics and further maths
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by drhawkeye
You might be right.
ummm perhaps maths physics economics and further maths

wow, further maths :tongue:. I've seen the economics work (my sister did it) and it looks like a b****. I'm thinking of doing chemistry and business along with the compulsory maths and physics.

Quick Reply

Latest