Scroll to see replies

INTERVIEW!!! So so so happy :biggrin: on the 17th February

Stats if you're interested - UKCAT 695, UCAS 690
Reply 1381
Got an interview on the 17th :biggrin:

UCAS tariff- 530

UKCAT- 710
Reply 1382
How long is the campus tour after the interview? Just thinking about train times :smile:
I still haven't heard anything! :frown:
UCAS: 610
UKCAT: 710
Anyone who has had an interview, have you had to upload copies of your qualifications to anywhere?
I have an interview for the GEM course and all they want is my passport on the day. Or that's all I can find.

Thanks.
I still haven't heard anything!
UCAS: 735
UKCAT: 712.5
gap year.
Did all of you get the interviews in the morning??
Original post by SSS_JJJ
Did all of you get the interviews in the morning??

received or actually did the interview then?
I called them yesterday and they said they still had five more dates for interviews.. By the looks of it I think those dates are from the 16-20th of Feb.. People have received interviews for the 16th and 17th so far (according to tsr) so there's still at least 3 more dates left..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Master219
received or actually did the interview then?

Received :smile:
Original post by Muhaha_6
I called them yesterday and they said they still had five more dates for interviews.. By the looks of it I think those dates are from the 16-20th of Feb.. People have received interviews for the 16th and 17th so far (according to tsr) so there's still at least 3 more dates left..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? When I rang today they said we will be sending desicions for the next two weeks still so , that can't be right ?
You will definatley people with lower stats than you have interviews.. I'd be shocked if you didn't .
Original post by SSS_JJJ
Really? When I rang today they said we will be sending desicions for the next two weeks still so , that can't be right ?

Urm they said that to me too but she also said that there were only 5 more interview dates left and also that they haven't finished with the pre-interview rejections.. I assumed that when they said "decisions" they meant interview invites and rejections so maybe they are handing out interviews this week and are going to send out rejections next week? I don't know lol I guess we just have to wait and see :smile: Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by alevels2k15
Hi everyone, ive been hearing a lot about an EPQ.
What is it exactly?

Another qualification, it's an AS-level but you can get up to an A* grade and the depth of work is beyond A-level. It can take many forms but most common is to do a 5000 word essay
interview :smile: ucas: 580 ukcat: 710 gap year

16th feb!
Have the people who have gotten their interview invitations today received the article as well. I just want to know how much time we have to prepare for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BeeNotes
Have the people who have gotten their interview invitations today received the article as well. I just want to know how much time we have to prepare for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes, its provided with the email
Reply 1397
Interview 17th feb!!!!!!, What exactly do they want us to bring? Driving licence & Passport? it was phrased in an odd manner
Congrats and good luck to those who just received interview invitations :biggrin:
Original post by SSS_JJJ
Received :smile:

Got mine at like 6pm :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending