The Student Room Group

Big noses = ugly?

I'm a girl and I have a big nose that I'm really insecure about. I was wondering whether someone with a big ugly shaped nose can be considered attractive because I really feel like it makes me look ugly and manly.
Does a big nose on a girl make her less attractive/ugly?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
??
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl and I have a big nose that I'm really insecure about. I was wondering whether someone with a big ugly shaped nose can be considered attractive because I really feel like it makes me look ugly and manly.

I have a big nose to the point where I have been bullied for it but I have a boyfriend who says I'm "hot/beautiful", so no, I don't think it makes you ugly or anything like that.
nah i went out with a girl who was super hot and had a pretty big nose.
Reply 4
I have a big nose to the point where I have been bullied for it but I have a boyfriend who says I'm "hot/beautiful", so no, I don't think it makes you ugly or anything like that.

That is so sweet! :biggrin:

Original post by ChickenMadness
nah i went out with a girl who was super hot and had a pretty big nose.

How big is pretty big? I've always assumed that smaller noses are more feminine looking and big noses are manly.
That is so sweet! :biggrin:

How big is pretty big? I've always assumed that smaller noses are more feminine looking and big noses are manly.

http://kylerupik.deviantart.com/art/Hannah-417409196

That helpful?
Reply 7

Is that the girl? She's pretty!
Her nose is kinda big but it's cute, mine's ugly. I think I'll need to upload a picture of my nose.

Original post by Jamiesonn

I'll upload one soon.
Is that the girl? She's pretty!
Her nose is kinda big but it's cute, mine's ugly. I think I'll need to upload a picture of my nose.

I'll upload one soon.

ye thats her.

You'l find people who think you're pretty anyway.
Reply 9
ye thats her.

You'l find people who think you're pretty anyway.

Hopefully :sigh:

Did you draw that?
Of course not! it's your other facial features that matter as well.

I'm sure it's not as bad as you think :smile:
I have a big-ish nose. It's not that big but it's really round shaped at the end and the bridge is quite wide. But I don't think it affects me that much, I think it's part of who I am. I like my nose ^-^
Original post by moonriver96
Did you draw that?

ye lol
Original post by Kash24411
Of course not! it's your other facial features that matter as well.

I'm sure it's not as bad as you think :smile:

The thing is my other features aren't pretty enough to compensate for the big nose :frown:

Original post by Steliata
I have a big-ish nose. It's not that big but it's really round shaped at the end and the bridge is quite wide. But I don't think it affects me that much, I think it's part of who I am. I like my nose ^-^

Mine's the same, it very round and the bridge is really wide but I don't like it. I've tried contouring but it doesn't really do anything for me and it looks bad when done harshly.

ye lol

Just realised you drew that, looks amazing! I thought it was a photo that had been edited :biggrin:
ye lol

wow that's pretty amazing! :O seriously.

ps OP- Cheryl Fernandez Versini has a big nose ( from a side view) and she's hot :smile:
The thing is my other features aren't pretty enough to compensate for the big nose :frown:

Mine's the same, it very round and the bridge is really wide but I don't like it. I've tried contouring but it doesn't really do anything for me and it looks bad when done harshly.

Just realised you drew that, looks amazing! I thought it was a photo that had been edited :biggrin:

Original post by moonriver96
wow that's pretty amazing! :O seriously.

ps OP- Cheryl Fernandez Versini has a big nose ( from a side view) and she's hot :smile:

lol ty.

maybe you should upload a pic then op.
Yes, I have a big nose and I am ugly. It has this effect.

Nahhhh, everyone's different and you should celebrate that. Revel in your big nose. In my opinion I have features too small for my face and I have a quite pudgy face - doesn't stop me flirting with pretty much everyone in the club. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No big noses don't mean ugly.
Maria Callas had quite a large and what could be considered a manly nose but she was considered very beautiful.

Quick Reply

Latest