The Student Room Group

Radiography or Nursing?!

Right I have a dilema... Its doing my head nuts I just keep thinking about it!. So im on a gap year, last year i did a BTEC Level 3 in Health & Social Care and got a D* D* D. My heart is with Radiography im realllyyy interested in and the idea of becoming a Radiograoher. But as most universities ask a science A Level or a science qualification I do not have that therefore I feel like it is pointless to apply if I am going to get rejected. Now I signed up with an agency to become a health care assistant in order to apply for Nursing but i do like Nursing but not as much compared to Radiography. I have more chance to get accepted for Nursing than Radiography. Last year the uni process was hell and all that happened was that I faced disappointment so i certainly do not want to get rejected once again.. hell no.
So what do you guys think anyone else with a health and social care that got accepted for radiography, what should I choose?
Original post by sorotity
Right I have a dilema... Its doing my head nuts I just keep thinking about it!. So im on a gap year, last year i did a BTEC Level 3 in Health & Social Care and got a D* D* D. My heart is with Radiography im realllyyy interested in and the idea of becoming a Radiograoher. But as most universities ask a science A Level or a science qualification I do not have that therefore I feel like it is pointless to apply if I am going to get rejected. Now I signed up with an agency to become a health care assistant in order to apply for Nursing but i do like Nursing but not as much compared to Radiography. I have more chance to get accepted for Nursing than Radiography. Last year the uni process was hell and all that happened was that I faced disappointment so i certainly do not want to get rejected once again.. hell no.
So what do you guys think anyone else with a health and social care that got accepted for radiography, what should I choose?

Moved this to the Medical, Health and Life Sciences forums as I think someone here should be able to get back to you :smile: Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
ack to you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending