The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by xxbeexx
Have an offer for Business management is anyone doing this course ?

Yep! :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
I've just received an offer of AAB for History. Was praying for an unconditional but my predicted grades are higher so it's a really good conditional offer. I want UEA to be my firm :smile:
Original post by haliberries
I've just received an offer of AAB for History. Was praying for an unconditional but my predicted grades are higher so it's a really good conditional offer. I want UEA to be my firm :smile:

Good choice :biggrin: If you have any questions about modern history modules at UEA I can help.
Original post by jelly1000
Good choice :biggrin: If you have any questions about modern history modules at UEA I can help.

It just got upgraded to an unconditional if I put UEA as my firm choice. So I guess I'm definitely going to UEA next year! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
I have been asked to send UEA a portfolio of my creative writing work and im quite nervous does anyone know what kind of things are best to include and also how long should i take to send it off?
Original post by Ambie1996
I have been asked to send UEA a portfolio of my creative writing work and im quite nervous does anyone know what kind of things are best to include and also how long should i take to send it off?

Well I just included a few articles I've had published in a magazine alongside a few poems I wrote (I'm quite sad, lol) plus a few chapters of a short story I wrote for my school newspaper.

In essence, it's anything creative so it's up to you really.
Original post by maymuyt
Well I just included a few articles I've had published in a magazine alongside a few poems I wrote (I'm quite sad, lol) plus a few chapters of a short story I wrote for my school newspaper.

In essence, it's anything creative so it's up to you really.

Great that sounds pretty good how many pages did you write i was thinking of including a few poems (sad also :colondollar:) and then a few chapters but i wasnt sure in their email if they wanted five double sides pages for just five pages?
Original post by s.squena
I'm still waiting on a reply back from them:/ I'm debating weather or not to do it with a language, because I'm already fluent in Portuguese, Italian and Spanish, but the university only offer the course in Spanish (at least out of the languages that I know)...so I'm not too sure...
If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take them to get back to you with an offer:smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Sue!!! Do you have your offer from UEA yet???:biggrin:
Original post by sj10
Yeah, that's a good idea! No idea about that date, but I've been invited to book one in February? :confused: Need to book it soon!

I've finally booked mine! It's Wednesday 28th January woo!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Just received an offer for Law, on the condition of achieving AAB! I'm so excited!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kayleighprowen
Hey Sue!!! Do you have your offer from UEA yet???:biggrin:

Hey Kay!! Just got my offer for Law this morning!:biggrin:
How does an offer work? Sent mine of yesterday and heard nothing from uea yet no acknowledgement email or anything ???
Original post by d37zoptimistic
How does an offer work? Sent mine of yesterday and heard nothing from uea yet no acknowledgement email or anything ???

It took roughly 3 days for me to get an acknowledgment email too. Then I got a offer nearly 2 weeks later:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It took roughly 3 days for me to get an acknowledgment email too. Then I got a offer nearly 2 weeks later:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what did you apply for and did u get an interview
what did you apply for and did u get an interview

I applied for Law with European Legal Systems, and no I didn't, I just got an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Law with European Legal Systems, and no I didn't, I just got an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Is it your first choice?

Got the acknowledgement email 1 day after UCAS confirmed that all Uni's had received my application, then I got an offer 7 days later.
Original post by LegendReborn
Got the acknowledgement email 1 day after UCAS confirmed that all Uni's had received my application, then I got an offer 7 days later.

ah okay thankyou, hopefully il get that email tomorrow or day after :smile:
ah okay thankyou, hopefully il get that email tomorrow or day after :smile:

No problem, hopefully you will:smile: What you applying for?
Original post by LegendReborn
No problem, hopefully you will:smile: What you applying for?

actuarial science

Latest

Trending

Trending