The Student Room Group

Invitations to interview for physio

Hi,
I’ve applied for UEA, Winchester, Leicester, UWE and KCL for physiotherapy, but haven’t had any decisions yet, has anyone else for any of these unis? How long did it take? I’m being impatient haha.
Reply 1
hi!
i have also applied to kcl for physiotherapy and haven’t heard back
(although an admissions officer sent me a message on kings apply to prove my english language gcse score)
when did you send your application? ( sent mine on the 17th of november)
Reply 2
Original post by awufuwu
hi!
i have also applied to kcl for physiotherapy and haven’t heard back
(although an admissions officer sent me a message on kings apply to prove my english language gcse score)
when did you send your application? ( sent mine on the 17th of november)

I sent mine off on the 10th, how now got an interview for Winchester next month though.
Reply 3
Original post by Ruthjones73
I sent mine off on the 10th, how now got an interview for Winchester next month though.

that’s great! congrats!!!!!
i got rejected by southampton☹️ but they offered me to do occupational therapy instead🙂
Reply 4
Original post by awufuwu

i got rejected by southampton☹️ but they offered me to do occupational therapy instead🙂

Ah shame, I got rejected from UEA. Which other ones have you applied for?
Reply 5
Original post by awufuwu

My interview for Winchester last year was first week of Feb, they said i'd have to wait 10 days for an answer however I got an offer the following day. What are your grades? Mine were below required so I am guessing the interview went well! The interview last year was very relaxed and I had a scenario given to me and I had to role play it out. The interviewers were lovely. Let me know how you get on with your interviews and good luck.
Original post by Ruthjones73
Hi,
I’ve applied for UEA, Winchester, Leicester, UWE and KCL for physiotherapy, but haven’t had any decisions yet, has anyone else for any of these unis? How long did it take? I’m being impatient haha.

Hi there,

Great to know that you've submitted your application for UEA! If at any point you'd like updates on your application use live chat and talk to admissions team to find out more: https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/enquiries/live-chat. Equally you can chat to students and academics here at UEA to find our more about what's like to study at UEA: https://www.uea.ac.uk/ask-us.

I'm wishing you all the very best!
Daniel
PhD student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending