The Student Room Group

Not sure what year to go to uni... UCAS help with this?!

I've tried Googling this but couldn't find anything (I require too many keywords I'm guessing!).

Basically, I know what course/uni I want to go to but I don't know if I want to go in 2015 or 2016. On my UCAS application I'd like to apply for both years but it's saying "You have entered the same institution and course code more than once".

Basically, is this the best way to go about it or should I apply for 2015, see if I get in and then defer it? If so, how easy is it to defer an entry once I have decided I'd rather do 2016 entry?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by chelseaaaa
I've tried Googling this but couldn't find anything (I require too many keywords I'm guessing!).

Basically, I know what course/uni I want to go to but I don't know if I want to go in 2015 or 2016. On my UCAS application I'd like to apply for both years but it's saying "You have entered the same institution and course code more than once".

Basically, is this the best way to go about it or should I apply for 2015, see if I get in and then defer it? If so, how easy is it to defer an entry once I have decided I'd rather do 2016 entry?

Thanks in advance :smile:

apply for 2015

if you decide to defer then ask your choices

if they say yes - done deal

if they say no then re-apply in 2016
Reply 2
Original post by TenOfThem
apply for 2015

if you decide to defer then ask your choices

if they say yes - done deal

if they say no then re-apply in 2016

Thought that might be a more practical way of doing it but I had one space free so wasn't sure if I should bung it in! Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending