University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University of Leicester 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by Reindeer Games
Same here, it's been cold for too long!! West Midlands, what about you? :smile:

London :smile:. I loved the city of Leicester, not too small compared to London :smile:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by okcool
London :smile:. I loved the city of Leicester, not too small compared to London :smile:

I'm hopefully gonna be visiting London for a couple of days this summer with my boyfriend, but everything seems so expensive! I loved Leicester too, but didn't have much opportunity to look around the city in person. Mostly just driving through on the open day! I seriously can't wait though, I'm in a tiny little town right now and it's so boring! :P
Reply 502
I'm hopefully gonna be visiting London for a couple of days this summer with my boyfriend, but everything seems so expensive! I loved Leicester too, but didn't have much opportunity to look around the city in person. Mostly just driving through on the open day! I seriously can't wait though, I'm in a tiny little town right now and it's so boring! :P

Oh you'll love London! Yeah it's proper expensive here :frown: but nevertheless London is unlike any other city :smile: I had a few hours to kill in Leicester and went to have a little walk around. It's quite nice, really like it. Haha I bet !
Original post by okcool
Oh you'll love London! Yeah it's proper expensive here :frown: but nevertheless London is unlike any other city :smile: I had a few hours to kill in Leicester and went to have a little walk around. It's quite nice, really like it. Haha I bet !

Any suggestions on what to do when we visit? :biggrin: That's good then! I keep hearing this ASDA is a 10-15 minute walk from Oadby Student Village, but I haven't... actually... seen it. Ahaha, that should be fun on move in day. :P
I'm excited too! Well there are many reasons for choosing England. One of them is their accent. And also they give much more importance to English and its proper usage. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wincastle
I'm excited too! Well there are many reasons for choosing England. One of them is their accent. And also they give much more importance to English and its proper usage. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's mostly just English students though! I hope you like the university you get to. :smile:
That's mostly just English students though! I hope you like the university you get to. :smile:

Umm yeah. You can say that. And I think I will. :smile:
Original post by happymedicine
shuttle bus service does NOT EXIST from CODE Western Road to Leicester Uni - just clarified this today.

The accommodation is based on Upperton Road which no longer is owned by CODE. As far as i know the shuttle bus still runs from here :smile:
I'm applying with Business Economics. Does anyone know how hard the Math course is? :biggrin:
Hey everyone. I just wanted to ask your opinion on Birmingham vs Leicester university. What do you think?
Original post by Wincastle
Hey everyone. I just wanted to ask your opinion on Birmingham vs Leicester university. What do you think?

Have a look at this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2364857
Original post by TheHonestMisty

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by leviathanxo
I'm applying with Business Economics. Does anyone know how hard the Math course is? :biggrin:

I'm applying for business economics too, I'm worried about the math I got a B at GCSE
Has anyone created a Facebook group subject-wise for the University?
Original post by AfroBella
I'm applying for business economics too, I'm worried about the math I got a B at GCSE

I'll have a B in my diploma and I think I'll be fine. What bothers me is math later on.
does anyone have the link to the Leicester facebook page?
Original post by leviathanxo
I'll have a B in my diploma and I think I'll be fine. What bothers me is math later on.

What do you mean? Later on in the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AfroBella
What do you mean? Later on in the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, when it gets harder.
University of leiecester is great
If you need to get there by train, the train station is literally 10 mins away, the student union is pretty cool(Starbucks, nourish, rymans)
And its just near London road which is great and you can catch a bus or walk it to the city centre which isn't far either:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by happymedicine
shuttle bus service does NOT EXIST from CODE Western Road to Leicester Uni - just clarified this today.

I see the shuttle running every now and then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending