The Student Room Group

Guys - What do you look for in your boyfriend?

What do you want him to be:

- Looks-wise
- Dress sense
- Way he acts
- His finances
- What he studies or works at

What activities do you want to do together?

Do you want him to be touchy-feely and warm to you?

How often do you want sex (if any)?
I look at his wallet, gcse grades, a level grades, admissions test grades, CoD Rank and his ability to converse in sexual innuendos.

His favourite sport must be BasketBALL! :sexface:
Reply 2
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
I look at his wallet, gcse grades, a level grades, admissions test grades, CoD Rank and his ability to converse in sexual innuendos.

His favourite sport must be BasketBALL! :sexface:

Is this a serious response?
Original post by Anonymous
Is this a serious response?

Of course it is, must be the only male who doesn't compare sizes nomsaying?
Looks wise I don't really care, as long as I'm attracted to him then I don't really mind what his appearance is like.
I'd like him to dress smart if we're going out anywhere nice and have decent dress sense but he doesn't have to have really expensive brands or whatever.
I'd like to have good banter and a laugh with him and I couldn't stand being with somebody immature nor anybody too serious. Also, I'm a hopeless romantic so if he's really cute and sweet with me then I wouldn't mind that haha
His finances don't bother me. (Though if he does happen to have to wear suits or a shirt and good trousers or something like that for work sometimes then that's a plus :lovedup: )
Studies and jobs also don't bother me, I'd like him for him, not for his job or what he studies.

I'd like somebody that I could go to the rugby with and watch stupid chick flicks with and somebody that likes to travel because then we could travel together :smile:

And definitely touchy feely and warm :smile:

How often we have sex .. we should be able to do other things with each other on dates or whatever and not just have sex all the time, but also I do want sex in my relationship
Reply 5
Original post by womanofsteel
Looks wise I don't really care, as long as I'm attracted to him then I don't really mind what his appearance is like.
I'd like him to dress smart if we're going out anywhere nice and have decent dress sense but he doesn't have to have really expensive brands or whatever.
I'd like to have good banter and a laugh with him and I couldn't stand being with somebody immature nor anybody too serious. Also, I'm a hopeless romantic so if he's really cute and sweet with me then I wouldn't mind that haha
His finances don't bother me. (Though if he does happen to have to wear suits or a shirt and good trousers or something like that for work sometimes then that's a plus :lovedup: )
Studies and jobs also don't bother me, I'd like him for him, not for his job or what he studies.

I'd like somebody that I could go to the rugby with and watch stupid chick flicks with and somebody that likes to travel because then we could travel together :smile:

And definitely touchy feely and warm :smile:

How often we have sex .. we should be able to do other things with each other on dates or whatever and not just have sex all the time, but also I do want sex in my relationship

Look at the thread title :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending