The Student Room Group

The Apprentice 2014 - Chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
If i was in the coach that had James in, I'd love the trip.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fun auction on the way home was a good idea, given their position of already having blown any pretence of professionalism XD
This episode is particularly cringey. Mark and Lauren are the only decent ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Democracy
Karren's reaction to James' coach song...brb dying :rofl:

:rofl:
:rofl: Daniel : 'you know what, okay'
Reply 365
"I'll rather win ugly, than lose being liked".....i shall remember this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hopple
Wtf is Felipe doing?

He just went on and on about Oxford. Could have been worse. Feel sorry for those in Summit's bus
Reply 367
Lol, Dan has to be unhappiest winning project manager I've ever seen. And when they all patted the back of the Australian guy and not the project manager, awkward... :lol:
I love how Team Summit got lost on their own tour. :clap2:
The quality of the tour didn't affect how much money they took, since they'd already paid. The issue is how much they sold the tickets for, and the expenditure. The expenditure was low so I'd look at the tickets, and more specifically Bianca. Unless Sugar takes exception to (for example) James for something else, Bianca's was the glaring error.
Reply 370
Got to be Gemma getting fired here, too nice, too quiet and all that stuff about nearly winning, that's hardly the best attitude is it lol...
Original post by Fatimah21
He just went on and on about Oxford. Could have been worse. Feel sorry for those in Summit's bus

Oh, James wasn't doing a great job but I thought that went without saying :wink: But the different types of degrees?
Original post by Olie
Lol, Dan has to be unhappiest winning project manager I've ever seen. And when they all patted the back of the Australian guy and not the project manager, awkward... :lol:
Daniel always looks unhappy, saying that I think Mark/Pamela were being a bit nasty to him on this episode.
James is gold.

Bianca looks like a clown with a photoshopped chin. That hairline too, jheeze. Plsss Lord Sugar fire her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh James is so annoying and I still like Bianca I hope she stays!
Original post by Hopple
Oh, James wasn't doing a great job but I thought that went without saying :wink: But the different types of degrees?

Sorry, don't understand what you're trying to say :redface:
Reply 376
Noooooooo! Not Jemma! Those cheeks as well, so red

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry, don't understand what you're trying to say :redface:

Those acronyms he was reeling off :tongue:
She's fired!! :eek::eek:
Jemma, the girl who nearly wins, was the next casualty in the Apprentice. Now 11 remain!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
She's fired!! :eek::eek:
Bianca, the girl who nearly wins, was the next casualty in the Apprentice. Now 11 remain!!!

*Jemma. :p: (stands corrected)

I don't think anything has made me cringe more all year than watching James did this evening... glad he's through for the comedy factor, though.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest