The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Everytime muslims get upset, lots of unnecessary threads on TSR come up.

Don't people have jobs / school to go to?

Is there any point to this thread? You wanna buy a flag? Go for a Sri Lankan one... Lion holding a sword - Very cool :cool:
Nepal. The only one that's an interesting shape. Or the Belarusian flag, that looks like carpet.
Reply 3
The Green Manalishi
Everytime muslims get upset, lots of unnecessary threads on TSR come up.

Is there any point to this thread? You wanna buy a flag? Go for a Sri Lankan one... Lion holding a sword - Very cool :cool:
Indeed :rolleyes:

:yy:
Reply 4
Welsh.

Is there any point to this thread? You wanna buy a flag? Go for a Sri Lankan one... Lion holding a sword - Very cool

Yeah, that's really cool, too nice to burn really.

There's no point to it, I just find it a bit alien that people take time out to set fire to flags and shout about how much they hate the west.

They're not really telling us anything new or interesting, are they?
Reply 5

I'm a student - that's one about unemployed.
mipmapped

Progress is hardly the byword of the Muslim world so we shouldn't be too surprised.
mipmapped

There's no point to it, I just find it a bit alien that people take time out to set fire to flags and shout about how much they hate the west.

Yes it's a stupid idea.
Reply 8
I just love the irony of the latest ruckus. "How dare you say we're violent! Damn you to hell! I'll burn your church, your flag and an image of your leader!"

Love it.
Reply 9
I don't normally support the pope on much, but i think this violence is sickening. If anything he should not issue more apolegies. Muslims are over sensitive. Can't they just let it slide? its not like its gonna mean anything.
Agent Smith
Nepal. The only one that's an interesting shape. Or the Belarusian flag, that looks like carpet.

Pirate flag.

Ninjas 4ever.
Reply 11
burning flags now isn't such a great idea: they are made partly of plastic which, when set on fire, may make droplets and then land on your skin = not good.
Reply 12
I have to say muslims do actually exagerate their fury, but it shows how much belief they have for their own religion isnt it I suppose?
Reply 13
Thud
burning flags now isn't such a great idea: they are made partly of plastic which, when set on fire, may make droplets and then land on your skin = not good.

If they're happy to make bonfires in the middle of crowds and wave burning objects above their heads I really don't think molten plastic will worry them. :wink:
Reply 14
i think its hilarious when muslims get offended when they are called violent then burn objects. they arent really helping their image there are they. also in the most recent case i dont know why they wanted the pope to apologise, he was quoting someone else and the pope is allowed an opinion as much as the next person and shoud be allowed to say it without fear of offending those who are over sensitive to any kind of comments.
Reply 15
I find it hilarious that muslims get offended that someone DIDN'T call them violent (if you actually read the austere and academic speech in its entirety), and then shoot someone...oh, and burn four churches to the ground. Irony anyone?

Oh, and the fantastic comment of the Tasnim Aslam, a Pakistani foreign ministry spokeman 'Anyone who describes Islam as a religion as intolerant encourages violence'...Uhhhh, what? Irony anyone?

The pope did not even call Islam violent. His speech was about logic and reason in religion (irony anyone?), and how spreading it by the sword is never acceptable. He quoted a Byzantine emperor of 600yrs ago, who was speaking is despair as his nation crumbled because of the violence of Ottoman muslims...if you actually read the speech, you will see how wrong Muslims and the BBC have got it.
:sucks:
Reply 17
10inchpianist
:sucks:

:biggrin:
mipmapped
Everytime someone pisses the muslim world, there are thousands of people out burning flags.

Don't they have jobs / school to go to?

More to the point, where do they get the flags from?

They must keep a stash somewhere for special occasions :biggrin:
ZERO-DESI
I have to say muslims do actually exagerate their fury, but it shows how much belief they have for their own religion isnt it I suppose?

It shows how uneducated they are imo.

Latest

Trending

Trending