The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by novalkun
The competition is really high T_T

Yeah, but y'know, if you don't wait for their decision, then there's no competition at all. Seriously, you have a personal deadline to decide where to do your masters in December?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by nearlyheadlessian
Yeah, but y'know, if you don't wait for their decision, then there's no competition at all. Seriously, you have a personal deadline to decide where to do your masters in December?

the deadline is from the other campuses
Original post by srdesg
mee :biggrin:
i've applied for Linguistics and Chinese :smile:

Cool! I've applied for Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies! :biggrin:
When did you send your application off?

(that post you replied to was from my old account but I had to delete that email account)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by novalkun
no no no, i didn't mean like that T_T. i just envy you. yeah maybe because of the popularity of the course. Mine is Msc Economics. I think it would be until january.

Oh right haha :tongue: yeah probably, I'd imagine that has a lot of applicants, especially at Edinburgh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Oh right haha :tongue: yeah probably, I'd imagine that has a lot of applicants, especially at Edinburgh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hehehe. i think it would be more relevant if i choose the university that have accepted me :biggrin:
I've applied for Astrophysics (MPhys) at Edinburgh. I've got the entrance requirements but will just have to wait until March or whenever to see.
Original post by sheerios96
Hi, I'm also applying at the university of Edinburgh, but for a Software Engineering degree. :smile:

I applied there too.. Have you got an offer ??
Hi guys! I know this might sound like a ridiculous question, but I'm from England so we go to uni at the end of sixth form, usually at age 18/19 but how old are people in Scotland? As I know you can leave after doing "S5" but can do "S6". I was just curious :smile:
Original post by callmethed0ctor
Hi guys! I know this might sound like a ridiculous question, but I'm from England so we go to uni at the end of sixth form, usually at age 18/19 but how old are people in Scotland? As I know you can leave after doing "S5" but can do "S6". I was just curious :smile:

I'm in S6 and leaving at the end of it. I'll be 17 when I start uni but most are 18 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 589
Hi! I'm an American student who just applied today for cognitive science :smile: I know less than 50 people apply for this course, so I'm very nervous and don't know if I have a chance! Anyone else applying for cognitive science? :smile:
Just got an unconditional offer for Mathematics :biggrin:
Just got an unconditional for genetics :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Allure93
Just got an unconditional offer for Mathematics :biggrin:

Original post by SerLorasTyrell
Just got an unconditional for genetics :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiii :smile: anyone heard anything for architecture ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an unconditional for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coralight
Just got an unconditional for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it bachelor or master?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else applying for English lit and Philosophy? I'm in love with Edinburgh, so I think I might apply for both the joint honours and single honours English Lit. not sure if it'll increase my chances but heyo...
Masters :smile: I'm well chuffed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone heard back for law?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an unconditional for Medicinal and Biological Chemistry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending