Congrats!!! 😊
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 1181
Original post by scrottie
Thanks! At midday today.
I'm Scottish, I got 5a's at Higher last year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sorry! Well done, that's amazing! Do you think you will out it as your firm? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any offers for English lit and history yet?
Original post by AnieV
Oh sorry! Well done, that's amazing! Do you think you will out it as your firm? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Honestly have no idea. Good Luck with your application! Hope you get an offer soon 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1184
Original post by scrottie
Thanks! Honestly have no idea. Good Luck with your application! Hope you get an offer soon 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beryl_97
Yeah, first year entry, I want the full Scottish experience :wink: I'm waiting on St Andrews too! But I think I'm swaying towards Edinburgh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'd be terrified getting thrown into Second year :')
Heyy, I got one for English Lit and History yesterday! I'm an international applicant, though.
Anyone applied for maths? ☺️
Original post by callmethed0ctor
I think I'd be terrified getting thrown into Second year :')

Yeah, that would be pretty scary :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by victori4a
Anyone applied for maths? ☺️

Yes! :smile: Are you a 1st Year Applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! :smile: Are you a 1st Year Applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :smile: you?
Yeah :smile: you?

Yep :smile: I applied for the MA course :smile:
Yep :smile: I applied for the MA course :smile:

I've got a conditional for BSc for maths and statistics :smile:
Reply 1193
Original post by qwertyuiop1997
Has anyone got an offer and then had it lowered after a couple of weeks?

I did! Applied for biological sciences (zoology) with deferred entry, got an offer of AAA about 2 weeks after I applied and then about 2 months later I got an email saying my offer was lowered to ABB! Was very confused but I guess I can't complain haha. What subject have you applied for?
Reply 1194
Anyone going to the biological sciences post offer visit day on the 8th of April?
I've got a conditional for BSc for maths and statistics :smile:

Nice :smile: Everyone seems to go for the BSc, I'm the strange Arts one :biggrin: I have a conditional offer too :smile: Are you firming Edinburgh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice :smile: Everyone seems to go for the BSc, I'm the strange Arts one :biggrin: I have a conditional offer too :smile: Are you firming Edinburgh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't pay attention much to what it was haha. What's your condition? :smile: yeah I did, are you?
I didn't pay attention much to what it was haha. What's your condition? :smile: yeah I did, are you?

ABB for my A levels :smile: What about yours? I haven't yet, still waiting to hear from St Andrews, but even if I get an offer from them I think I'll firm Edinburgh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ABB for my A levels :smile: What about yours? I haven't yet, still waiting to hear from St Andrews, but even if I get an offer from them I think I'll firm Edinburgh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

B at any higher and to successfully complete the adv maths course :smile: what makes you want to come up here for uni anyway?
Hi Guys..I know this is a bit of a stupid question but I am a wee bit confused:smile:!.. Do you have to wait until you receive all uni offers back before you can apply for accommodation? I have got unconditional s for Edinburgh and Aberdeen and would like to go to one of them but I haven't heard back from Glasgow or St Andrews yet so not sure if I can apply for accommodation yet? Any help would be mucho appreciated!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending