The Student Room Group

Wrong info from sfe 6 times!

hi,

i applied for sf on 7th July, the uni i entered on my application, i never enrolled or had any contact with that uni, i chose to go to one closer to home. i called sf and told them this (6 times!), i told them i had changed uni and started my course, they told me to fill up a change in circumstances form. i'v done that and sent it off with some income details of myself too, i called a week later to see if they'd received it, they confirmed this and gave me dates as to when it'll be resolved. yesterday i decided to call and see if their was an update, to which the adviser said id been given the wrong information and that my university had to do this electronically. even though i had been told 6 different times by different advisers that i needed to fill in a change in circumstances form. now i have to wait another 6 weeks?! for mis-information given to me by sfe. i wanted to speak to a supervisor but they where all busy this then changed to there is only one supervisor and his checking call flow! ridiculous! i was offered a call back by an "expert" from darlington to call back within 48 hours. i'm not happy as im broke and really struggling, i wasn't complaining all this time as i know i changed uni but for them to make me wait 6 weeks to tell me they have given me wrong info and now i have to wait another 6 weeks?! i hope this "expert" can speed things up as im struggling atm

[h="2"]CRN: 69198215551[/h]
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello dilewar,

We would need to ask you to remove your CRN from the comment above as this is your own private data.

I am sorry to hear of the issues you have had whilst changing your university with us. If you change your university after your course has started then the only way we can change this is by accepting the change of circumstances from your new university.

Once we have this it will take 19 working days to be processed.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending