The Student Room Group

Has anyone received offers for English Literature yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Anyone got anything recently from Warwick? Got all my other four and am dying to hear back
Original post by LJDRx
Anyone got anything recently from Warwick? Got all my other four and am dying to hear back

I got my Warwick offer back 2 days ago x
Original post by emilialucy
York, Southampton, Nottingham and Reading :smile:

Well done btw :smile:

And yeah just got an email today saying it could take until after January 15

:smile:thanks x and good luck!!
Reply 263
Original post by fskilloran
I got my Warwick offer back 2 days ago x

Ah congrats! When did you apply? And is this for straight Eng Lit?x
Original post by LJDRx
Ah congrats! When did you apply? And is this for straight Eng Lit?x

thanks :smile: I sent my application off on the 30th September! I applied for straight Q300 English and Warwick was the last place that I heard from:colondollar:

where else did you apply?x
Reply 265
Original post by fskilloran
thanks :smile: I sent my application off on the 30th September! I applied for straight Q300 English and Warwick was the last place that I heard from:colondollar:

where else did you apply?x

Oooh so really a long time ago! Ah bet youre so happy then.

Applied to warwick, exeter (exeter campus), surrey, kent and & loughborough. Offers from all except warwick.

What about yourself?x
Original post by LJDRx
Oooh so really a long time ago! Ah bet youre so happy then.

Applied to warwick, exeter (exeter campus), surrey, kent and & loughborough. Offers from all except warwick.

What about yourself?x

You have no idea how happy I was! I heard from York and Exeter within 48 hours so the I thought that the wait meant a rejection but loads of other people at my sixth form haven't heard yet :smile:

I got offers from Warwick, York, Exeter and Southampton and my rejection from Oxford :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending