The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent applicants for 2015 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer from Kent a couple days back for politics and international relations with a year abroad in North America (BBB) :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I'm a current University of Kent student (undergrad and masters) applying to do a PhD in American Studies/History at Canterbury campus in 2015. This is my fourth year at Kent, so I guess if there are any general Kent/Canterbury questions or specific to History, I'll try to answer them :smile:
just got an offer for accounting and finance (ABB) :biggrin:
Original post by PaintYouWings
I got an offer for Accounts and Finance! Anyone else applying for acc and fin?

Just got an offer for it :biggrin:
Original post by _hayan10
Just got an offer for it :biggrin:

Same! I got an offer for ABB too :biggrin:
dude me too! same course as well!!
Original post by naldis253
dude me too! same course as well!!

Original post by PaintYouWings
Same! I got an offer for ABB too :biggrin:

will you guys be firming it?
Just got my offer for Biology

BBB

Anyone else?
got an offer at 1pm.. aaa actuarial science
Reply 189
Original post by d37zoptimistic
got an offer at 1pm.. aaa actuarial science

Nice!! Will you firm it?
Reply 190
just got my offer for Economics with year in industry, ABB, anyone on here also applying for economics??
Original post by Exiler
Nice!! Will you firm it?

not if i get all of them, but defo defo defo a really good offer to consider! you will firm it right?
Original post by CrypticGoose
I'm a current University of Kent student (undergrad and masters) applying to do a PhD in American Studies/History at Canterbury campus in 2015. This is my fourth year at Kent, so I guess if there are any general Kent/Canterbury questions or specific to History, I'll try to answer them :smile:

Hey! :smile: What is life like in Canterbury? I know the night life isn't on the same scale as Manchester (where I'm from) but is it non existent? I don't want to have nothing to do haha :') also, do you have any idea what the lgbt scene is like? one guy told me there's a club that does an lgbt night called boys and girls, but he said it was 90% straight people, and unfriendly? is Canterbury gay friendly or is it kinda hostile towards gay people? Any info would be appreciated :smile:
Applied to Wildlife conservation. Still haven't heard anything yet.
Just got an offer for Computer Science:smile: Glad they where pretty lenient with me.
Got an offer for accounting+finance (N400) anyone else got that
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CrypticGoose

Hey! :biggrin: How is it there? In your opinions: is the university good at teaching in general? How are the students (attitudes) in the university? Do you think Kent is giving you a good opportunities in careers and prospects? What about finance and cost there?

I've applied to kent this year for Psychology, and I just got a conditional offer (IB 34 points) for a place. I'm currently fighting between Royal Holloway and Kent, so your opinions would help immensely :smile: Thanks!

Edit: I'm not really into nightlife, but having none would also be really boring =.=; Is there any entertainment near there, any (big) shopping malls or cinemas?
(edited 9 years ago)
I applied for acc & finance in kent too. But haven't get any offer yet 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _hayan10
will you guys be firming it?

I'm not too sure yet. I'm still waiting on offers from Durham and Queen Mary. If I don't get offers from either, I will definitely firm Kent.
Original post by absdotman
Got an offer for accounting+finance (N400) anyone else got that

I got an offer for it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending