The Student Room Group

I desparately need to get laid

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Maybe you should move on and realise that sex is not the be all and end all of life, if you've got blue balls i'm sure your hands will suffice.

Move on, man.

This. Really don't see the big deal over sex

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by h3isenberg
This is the same guy who said manuals are more manly than automatics even though he's never driven before :biggrin:

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up xD
This is the same guy who said manuals are more manly than automatics even though he's never driven before :biggrin:

Yes that's me:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's be honest they are lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Freudian Slip
How could you possibly know you're sex starved as a virgin? :hmmm:

Sexual urges do actually start while your still a virgin. That's what tends to lead to you losing it!
Original post by Yeah dude
Let's be honest they are lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I don't dispute him on that
Yeah, I don't dispute him on that

Unless it's a porsche boxter convertible soft top auto, most manly car ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being sex starved won't kill you but it will build up in your mind until you turn crazy and shoot up a sorority house.
Start off with Tinder and Badoo and join some social clubs.
Original post by Jebedee
Being sex starved won't kill you but it will build up in your mind until you turn crazy and shoot up a sorority house.

That only happened once with that one kid in Cali, Elliot I think he was called

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 21, virgin, just moved to a new town so know nobody (all my friends live on the other side of the country).

Can I go to a club on my own or is that weird? I am really sex starved, but don't know how I can get some. I am attractive, but was one of those "no sex before marriage" people, but I now realise how silly that is, and I don't believe in it any more.

Course you can, just don't forget to wear "partay in ma pantz tonite" t-shirt so they'd know you are illiterate and mean business when you grind your boner on them.

Go get them tiger. :wink:
Original post by Yeah dude
That only happened once with that one kid in Cali, Elliot I think he was called

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rodgers. I watched his videos accidently. I'm still a bit obsessed with him whenever he's mentioned. :/
Original post by Jebedee

What do you mean by social clubs?
What do you mean by social clubs?

Anything to do with hobbies. Difficult if you live in a small town but any half decent city will have social clubs advertised on the net.
Original post by Zarek
Sexual urges do actually start while your still a virgin. That's what tends to lead to you losing it!

Yeah, sexual urges, I concede; I'm just saying, I wouldn't have thought it possible to actively be 'starved of' or miss something you've never had.
Reply 34
Original post by Freudian Slip
Yeah, sexual urges, I concede; I'm just saying, I wouldn't have thought it possible to actively be 'starved of' or miss something you've never had.

I felt pretty starved at times when I was a virgin!
Original post by Jebedee
Anything to do with hobbies. Difficult if you live in a small town but any half decent city will have social clubs advertised on the net.

So like dance class or something? What are some good examples? I play rugby, but no girls there.
So like dance class or something? What are some good examples? I play rugby, but no girls there.

Salsa class, drinking societies, kickboxing (yes this has girls at times too), any instrument society assuming you play one.
Original post by Jebedee
Salsa class, drinking societies, kickboxing (yes this has girls at times too), any instrument society assuming you play one.

I'm not at Uni btw

Yes, but there are other guys, who will know girls they can introduce you too. You can also go out with them to pubs and bars and meet girls and not look like a weirdo.
Original post by Anti Neutron
Get on tinder. I was a virgin like you. But then I met up with this girl on tinder to watch a movie and we just ****ed instead haha

Sure. People sign up on Tinder to watch movies. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending