The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

University of East Anglia (UEA) foundation medicine applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I'll pm it to you
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
I rang today and they said they already have all the information they need, not sure if this is good or bad haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol that's a good thing it probably because they know what school you wen to and that they know you live in east Anglia. What else did they say? This waiting just keeps getting worse and worse
They just said that theyll get back to us in the near future! I cant stand the waiting!!
Has anyone heard anything yet? everyday after college i'm checking my e-mails constantly to no avail :P
Nope 😩 this is torture!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It'll will be we after interviews (hopefully if we get any) :redface:
GOT AN INTERVIEW:tongue:
Waheyy, well done! Did yiu recieve the email today?!
Yeah I was all excited, what about you ?
I havent recieved an email
Don't worry too much about it, becaus in other threads people got rejections at the same time as interviews so I don't think that they have rejected you, your stats are great you have no reason to worry, hang in there :rolleyes:
Its making me even more nervous now though! Haha! What time did they email you? Knowing il be emailed within the next week probably is terrifying!
Original post by Bueno786
Has anybody called/ heard anything back? :confused:

From what I remember when I applied (not medicine foundation) was the UEA weren't the best uni I was looking at in regards to getting back to me with info. Just keep pestering them.
I got it at 4:13
Im guessing they will reply to the rest of us tomorrow! Fingers crossed
Reply 37
How many interview days do they have?
I'm checking my emails like madddd!!! But still nothing... :'(
OMG guys soo sorry turns out I got an interview from nottingham not uea. I was too sure I was gonna get rejected from nottingham so I assume the interview was from uea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending