The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The difference being... what exactly?
If I find someone attractive then I'll find them 'hot/cute' regardless of whether they'd be typically considered hot/cute, if that makes sense.
Reply 3
It's hard to say really. I have been attracted to both and also not attracted to some of the hottestttt guy (according to other girls) in my school. It's really very subjective. Sometimes someone is not that hot or cute but then you just feel something when you look at them. Personally I do prefer a little bit plain looking shy guys. Not a big fan of those smoking hot looks. They only look good in magazines. End of story.
I like cute, shy guys? Specifically the geeky ones.
Well, I'm a geek myself.
Hot guys are just too intimidating, well, for me precisely.
Reply 5
From a guys perspective, I think the definition of cute = Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Harry Styles, and hot= Ian Somerhalder (no homo).
Reply 6
cuuuttteeee. But attraction is subjective, someone for everyone and all that
Both are good...?
How about 'handsome/manly'? Not everyone has a penchant for pre-teen faggots who look like small females.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Think it's really hard to pick one without considering personality. I've personally liked both but on different personalities

Posted from TSR Mobile
Surely everyone has different ideas of what "cute" and "hot" mean... I don't even think there's a difference necessarily
I like cute guys! :love:

The cuter the better! And cute personalities are just!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
cute like a puppy or hot like a potat

is there even a question here

handsome like gaston
Reply 13
I've always known cute as bad. I hate being called cute, because it has usually meant they have no physical/sexual interest in me.
Original post by Jelly150
Hey,
I've always been curious to find out whether girls like cute or hot guys where both the cute and the hot guy are attractive. Forget about personality for a moment and answer purely on there looks. Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on the individual girl's taste. I personally think guys with beards are hot, whereas some of my friends don't like them. It just depends. Plus, some girls would call your definition of a 'cute' guy hot so it's a completely subjective and unanswerable question!
I prefer cute looking guys over typically hot guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like cute looking guys :smile:

Guys that look 'hot' also can look a bit mean and often are.
I would probably say cute :smile: but I love me some somerhalder 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jelly150
Hey,
I've always been curious to find out whether girls like cute or hot guys where both the cute and the hot guy are attractive. Forget about personality for a moment and answer purely on there looks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

IMO both are attractive to me so I don't really mind :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending