The Student Room Group

Annoying girl

Ok well a few months ago my boyfriend went to a festival and he met this girl... he's 18 and she's 15 and she doesn't live anywhere near us but they spent some time together and exchanged numbers and stuff, then she started to get very over friendly and saying how she is in love with him and all this crap.. she only met him once! She knows he's with me and he told her a while ago to leave him alone when she got to this extent so she did but recently she keeps trying to talk to him and is texting him begging him to talk to her because she's madly in love with him she can't explain how much and she misses him so much etc, and she was saying bitchy things about me as well and it just really gets to me. She kept on ringing him today even though he didnt answer. He is just leaving her texts and ignoring her calls and just leaving it but i want her to leave him alone and nothing i say will stop her! He told her before, and he wants to just be friends with her but she's being like this and i don't know what to do as it's really starting to get to me now! He doesn't want to say anything to her he just wants to leave it. I know people will probably just say if he's not replying then it shouldnt bother me etc but it does and i'm not sure what to do! thanks for any help
Reply 1
He is being decent and ignoring her :smile: , responding to her is encouraging it and may end up with trouble from the police if the messages gets abusive. Just carry on ignoring the messages or bar her number, hopefully she will soon get the hint. He wants you not some little girl. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Thanks Angel 83 :biggrin:

It's just annoying though, he has been ignoring her which is what she said in a text to him today and how she just wants a reply even if its to say he doesnt want her etc, she already knows that and she just cant take a hint. At the time at the festival though i think he liked her as they spent loads of time together and he didnt tell her about me until he came back and i found out... that's why i'm worried about it but now he stopped talking to her as she has become like this saying she is madly in love with him etc! I just want her to bugger off lol
Reply 3
I know how you feel as my bf had an ex who wouldn't leave him alone but stupidly I reacted to her as this is what she wanted - I had to ignore her and he did in the end as she had malicious intent to win him back.

To the op - She thinks by annoying him he will respond, but luckily he hasn't. I wouldn't worry too much as she doesn't live locally, they only had music in common. Try not to mention her as the jealousy may drive him away, tell him your fears if he is the great guy you say he is. I'm sure he will understand where you are coming from.
Well some 15 year olds are like that although having said that this one is really immature, usually when something like this happens the 15 year old gets over it really quickly.
Reply 5
Youve got to ask yourself did he just meet her???
Maybe ask a friend to pose as a solicitor and write a really snotty, legal-jargon filled letter threatening legal action if she doesn't stop annoying you.

Another option - get your boyfriend to call/write to her parents and explain how obsessive their daughter is. I'm sure they won't see the 'cute' or funny side of it... :biggrin:
Reply 7
I had a problem with a stalker but I gave in and slept with her. It was behind some bins and it was **** as I was wasted but it was great because she never came back. :biggrin:
I have a similar problem now but that was because I slept with some minger after a heavy night out and she wont leave me alone. Luckily I dont have a bird so it isnt a major issue.
I dont think you or your boyfriend can do anymore than you have, your just have to wait for her to get bored or change all the contact details she has with your bloke.
She sounds quite immature! Shes only 15! Im sure she will find somone else to bug soon enough! Its probably just a obsessive crush! Hes doing the decent thing ignoring her, best not to give her any attention, she'll soon get the message (i hope lol).
Get his phone and delete her number :p: Or just tell him not to respond at all. This psycho girl will get bored eventually, she obviously knows she's winding you up and being a biatch. Just make sure he doesn't respond. Good luck with everything xxx
you only spend loads of time with someone if you like them your boyfriend obviously gave her the impression he was really into her (nb impression) maybe its one sided now but doessn't necesssarily mean it was. How did this 15 yr old get the impression he liked her? that is what I would be wondering.
No smoke without fire
Reply 11
Am I the only one who read the OP's thread in a Vicky Pollard voice?
Reply 12
her number is deleted... haha i love the legal letter idea - really funny! Vicky Pollard... hey now that's just mean :p: looking back i can see why you would think that though lol! thanks ppl
Sithius
Am I the only one who read the OP's thread in a Vicky Pollard voice?
I think so. It doesn't really work for me.
Reply 14
Anonymous
her number is deleted...

How will he know who to ignore now he cant see her name? just an observation...
JKing84
I had a problem with a stalker but I gave in and slept with her. It was behind some bins and it was **** as I was wasted but it was great because she never came back. :biggrin:

lol you rock.

Latest

Trending

Trending