The Student Room Group

Brighton, Swansea and UWE

Hi Everyone, I am looking to do aero engineering at uni and i am pretty stuck. I know that i'm applying for Sheffield, Brunel and Loughborough, however i cant decide my final two. My choices for these are Brighton, Swansea and UWE.

I'm not looking for a definitive answer as i know there are many pro's and con's for me to consider. However any feedback would be great, just any goods and bads about them, and anybody who is doing a course there now, what is it like?

Hope some people can help, thanks for reading :smile:

Luke
I would go for Swansea uni because I am currently studying an electronic and electrical engineering at Swansea uni. The whole engineering department at Swansea uni has improved in the past few years. I have got a lot of friends doing Aero engineering and they are satisfied with every aspect at Swansea uni. Also from next year, the Swansea uni engineering department is moving to a new campus which is currently under construction.
Reply 2
Original post by Charmzaboy
I would go for Swansea uni because I am currently studying an electronic and electrical engineering at Swansea uni. The whole engineering department at Swansea uni has improved in the past few years. I have got a lot of friends doing Aero engineering and they are satisfied with every aspect at Swansea uni. Also from next year, the Swansea uni engineering department is moving to a new campus which is currently under construction.

Thanks for the quick reply, i am keen on campus over city so that is a big point for me. how is the accomodation? cheers

Quick Reply

Latest