The Student Room Group

Girl A, Girl B or Girl C

Help please. Serious only.

A.

Known her the shortest. Cute. Innocent. The type you'd happily Marry and take home to your Mother. Get on really well with her. Easy to talk to. Basically, a breath of fresh air.

Face - 8.5/10
Body - 8/1010
Personality - 7.5/10

B.

Known her to longest. Comfortable with her. Has a good job that pays well. Decent house (Rented). Knowns me the best out of A B and C. Can cook well.

Face - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Personality - 8/10

C.

She'd do anything for me. Incredible girl. Sexually superior to A and B. Probably the most high maintenance out of all of them though. Does have a tendency to flip out.

Face - 9/10
Body - 8/10
Personality - 8.5/10

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

A.

Known her the shortest. Cute. Innocent. The type you'd happily Marry and take home to your Mother. Get on really well with her. Easy to talk to. Basically, a breath of fresh air.

Face - 8.5/10
Body - 8/1010
Personality - 7.5/10

B.

Known her to longest. Comfortable with her. Has a good job that pays well. Decent house (Rented). Knowns me the best out of A B and C. Can cook well.

Face - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Personality - 8/10

C.

She'd do anything for me. Incredible girl. Sexually superior to A and B. Probably the most high maintenance out of all of them though. Does have a tendency to flip out.

Face - 9/10
Body - 8/10
Personality - 8.5/10

Which one wouldn't mind you rating them on a public forum? I'd go with that one.

A.

Face - 8.5/10
Body - 8/1010
Personality - 7.5/10

B.

Face - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Personality - 8/10

C.

Face - 9/10
Body - 8/10
Personality - 8.5/10

Honestly, Why are you asking us, I mean no offense by it but you are the one who knows them. Pick the one you enjoy spending time with and stuff then pursue that.
To be honest difficult to give credit to you having the choice.
Reply 4
A obvs

A.

Face - 8.5/10
Body - 8/1010
Personality - 7.5/10

B.

Face - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Personality - 8/10

C.

Face - 9/10
Body - 8/10
Personality - 8.5/10

It would be interesting to see how they rated you against two other guys. And more importantly, how you would feel being rated on a public forum.
Reply 6
go for which ever one you prefer
Reply 7
Original post by Balloon Baboon
It would be interesting to see how they rated you against two other guys. And more importantly, how you would feel being rated on a public forum.

err
calm down the guy didnt post a picture of them with their entire biography

overreaction much
Original post by DErasmus
err
calm down the guy didnt post a picture of them with their entire biography

overreaction much

I mearly asked a question. Calm down. :wink:
I don't think asking people online which one they'd choose based off simple ratings would really help lol. you know these girls in real life so just go with who you've got the most chemistry with/ who you'd feel happiest with
A.
Reply 12
C
You rated her with best personality and looks. You also stated that she would do anything for you meaning that she obviously likes you too ! :smile:
Reply 13
all 3
Reply 14
A, sounds like a nicer girl and fresh air might be easier than girls you've known for a while.

I'd make sure you cut ties with the other two and focus only on A if you go for her :smile:
I'd choose A.
Reply 16
Keep all 3
Who bloody cares (except OP)
None, they deserve someone who doesn't rate their faces, bodies, personalities etc. on an online forum.
This isnt entily relevant, but u find it helps when you fancy two people...

Which one have you got a crush in most recently, as if you really loved the first you wouldnt have crushed on the second.

Hunger games quite (ish):
Which one can you not survive without?

Which one would you not be embarased about introducting to anyone you have ever met?

Which one would you like to wake up next to everyday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending