The Student Room Group

MANCAT Info Help Needed

I wish to do the MANCAT entrance to medicine course, I'm currently living in newcastle and am saving to be able to live for a year without working, whilst doing the course, and with the help of parents, I plan on moving next September (2015).

The problem I have is, I have poor A-Level results. I spoke to Durham University and they said they'd accept my highest grades, but what are the chances of getting onto the MANCAT entrance course with my current grades? Will they just overlook me thinking I'm way over my head?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Original post by Jordan_Brosnan
I wish to do the MANCAT entrance to medicine course, I'm currently living in newcastle and am saving to be able to live for a year without working, whilst doing the course, and with the help of parents, I plan on moving next September (2015).

The problem I have is, I have poor A-Level results. I spoke to Durham University and they said they'd accept my highest grades, but what are the chances of getting onto the MANCAT entrance course with my current grades? Will they just overlook me thinking I'm way over my head?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

How bad is poor? Grades can be very objective?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending