The Student Room Group

Fine Art at uni, where has everyone applied?

Just wanna speak to others who have applied to fine art and see if anyone has applied to the same places as me! I've applied to Bristol UWE, Bath Spa, Oxford Brookes and Plymouth.
xx
Reply 1
hi, I am thinking of applying to Bournemouth University. Oxford Brookes is in my choice as well !! :smile:
Reply 2
I've applied to Oxford Brookes and Bath Spa! Brookes is looking like it will be my firm choice :smile:
Have you had any offers/interviews yet?
Haven't applied yet. Woops! I want to apply to Birmingham City Uni (beautiful campus!!) and that'd be my first choice if I got an offer. I want to stay local, so my other choices are Coventry, Wolverhampton and Birmingham (to study History Of Art).
Reply 4
Original post by betweentheclocks
Haven't applied yet. Woops! I want to apply to Birmingham City Uni (beautiful campus!!) and that'd be my first choice if I got an offer. I want to stay local, so my other choices are Coventry, Wolverhampton and Birmingham (to study History Of Art).

You've got time, don't worry! My cousin is studying History of art at the University of Birmingham and she loves it! Btw I live just outside of Birmingham haha!
Original post by 97lauren
You've got time, don't worry! My cousin is studying History of art at the University of Birmingham and she loves it! Btw I live just outside of Birmingham haha!

That's really cool! I live about 20 minutes from Birmingham on the metro :smile: I hope you get the place you want at your first choice uni, anyway!
Reply 6
Original post by betweentheclocks
That's really cool! I live about 20 minutes from Birmingham on the metro :smile: I hope you get the place you want at your first choice uni, anyway!

Ahh that will be very convenient then! I live in Bromsgrove so it's not too far! Thank you, you too :smile:
Reply 7
I've applied to Oxford Brookes and Bath Spa! Brookes is looking like it will be my firm choice :smile:
Have you had any offers/interviews yet?

Got interviews at Oxford, Plymouth and Bristol UWE just waiting on Bath Spa now? What about you?
Reply 8
That's great well done! I've now got an interview at Oxford brookes! I had one at Lincoln a couple of weeks ago and got an offer, I've got one at leeds next week and I'm yet to hear from Bath Spa and Falmouth!
Heyyy I've applied to Bristol UWE. I already been asked to submit a portfolio.
Reply 10
That's great well done! I've now got an interview at Oxford brookes! I had one at Lincoln a couple of weeks ago and got an offer, I've got one at leeds next week and I'm yet to hear from Bath Spa and Falmouth!

Glad to see someone else is waiting on Bath Spa!! I was worried that they didn't like me or something hahaa! Ahh when's your interview for Brookes? x Well done and good luck!
Reply 11
Original post by nukerinda
Heyyy I've applied to Bristol UWE. I already been asked to submit a portfolio.

Lots of people seem to have applied to UWE! It is lovely, i went to an open day and saw it and loved it! Do you have an interview? x
Reply 12
Original post by Henna_mb
Glad to see someone else is waiting on Bath Spa!! I was worried that they didn't like me or something hahaa! Ahh when's your interview for Brookes? x Well done and good luck!

I spoke to a tutor at Bath Spa and he told me that they don't send out interviews until new year as the interviews take place in February, so I wouldn't worry too much! My Brookes interview is on the 28th of January. Thank you, you too :smile:
Reply 13
I spoke to a tutor at Bath Spa and he told me that they don't send out interviews until new year as the interviews take place in February, so I wouldn't worry too much! My Brookes interview is on the 28th of January. Thank you, you too :smile:

Oh really? Oh great thanks for letting me know that stops me from worrying a bit! Mines the 4th of Feb for Brookes x
Reply 14
Oh really? Oh great thanks for letting me know that stops me from worrying a bit! Mines the 4th of Feb for Brookes x

No problem! Best of luck :smile: x
Lots of people seem to have applied to UWE! It is lovely, i went to an open day and saw it and loved it! Do you have an interview? x

Haven't heard anything from them yet:frown: I submitted my portfolio last friday. How long should it take for them to answer back?
Reply 16
Original post by nukerinda
Haven't heard anything from them yet:frown: I submitted my portfolio last friday. How long should it take for them to answer back?

Oh they didn't ask me to submit a portfolio, they've just asked me to bring it along with me to my interview which is in january! Weird that you've had to do yours the other way round! Wouldn't worry though they're HUGE uni so they've probably got to filter through sooo many people! x
Reply 17
Just received my first offer from Plymouth University! Exciting stuff!

Quick Reply

Latest