The Student Room Group

What stage of the relationship are we in?

We've been dating for four weeks. We met at a party, and one day later he texted and asked if i wanted to go out with him.
We go out once a weekend, because he lives half an hour away by train. But when we do go out, we normally spend around six hours together, and it doesnt feel strange or strained at all. We also talk on the phone four or five times a week for about an hour.
Last date we hovered between first and second base.

This is my first relationship, i've made out with guys, and been on dates but always gotten bored. I don't know how serious this is, or what is expected of me.
Just go with the flow and do what feels right...it's best not to have too many expectations at this point :biggrin:
It's not serious and nothing is expected of you, you go as far as you are comfortable going.
Reply 3
You sound very dedicated to each other. I think you'll refer to each other as boyfriend / girlfriend pretty soon.
I think this relationship is going in a positive way so don't worry about anything. Just go with the flow i'd say....
and also don't make rules or expect anything serious at this moment. :smile: hope it helped...
Reply 5
Thanks guys :smile: physically I never go further than what I am happy with
He refers to me as his girlfriend :smile:
Wait and discover the answer soon enough...?
In other words, anticipation...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending