The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have an offer from salford to looked around there the other week, it was a nice uni, not sure which is my fav yet tho
Hannahk16
hehe i have got an offer from salford to looked around there the other week, it was a nice uni, not too sure about salford as a place but doesnt matter too much as its right next to manchester which is good!
i havent chosen my firm choice yet cant decide from my places but salford will either be my firm or insurance choice i think so may see you there next year, i'll let you know when ive decided!
are you 18 then, doing your a levels or older?
also have you decided which accommodation you will choose yet?

Yeah i'm 18, second year of college. I've decided on castle irwell, dunno if i'll actually get it though :frown: I haven't even thought about Salford as a place, I just look at it as Manchester. I wonder how many people on the course will be 18-19.
hey every1!!!
any1 had any offers from huddersfield??

Manchester Salford - conditional
Bradford - (duno if it conditional or unconditional yet)
Oxford Brookes - conditional
Huddersfield - interview on 19th march
Sheffield hallam - withdrew
York - pending

let us know how ur all getting on!
aminah x x x
Reply 43
happy_aminah44
hey every1!!!
any1 had any offers from huddersfield??

Manchester Salford - conditional
Bradford - (duno if it conditional or unconditional yet)
Oxford Brookes - conditional
Huddersfield - interview on 19th march
Sheffield hallam - withdrew
York - pending

let us know how ur all getting on!
aminah x x x

Hey!

I've heard from all my unis now, i'm choosing out of two unis now, cant decide!

Whats your first choice if you get into them all and your second choice? x
Stardust8
Hey!

I've heard from all my unis now, i'm deciding out of Salford uni and Coventry uni, can't decide out of them two though!!

Whats your first choice if you get into them all and your second choice, may see you at salford if we both go there! x

ha, imagine if we were all in the same class :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 45
I'm definetly going to liverpool. Anyone know what the timetable is like for OT?
Reply 46
Hi, dont know about liverpool, but ours is 9-4 mon, tue, thurs and friday. We normally get wed off, though I dont count on it as we have been called in if lectures are re- organised. We have had some days were we have huge gaps between lectures, which is great if you live close by, not so great if you dont. Seem to end up with good intentions of studying in these gaps, but never do, always something much more fun to do:biggrin:

We didnt get any timetable till 2nd week of uni, and that seemed to change over night- thanks blackboard- :mad: xx
Reply 47
I've made my decision now, i'm off to salford uni in sept for OT !!

anyone else going there? (I know nath is going there !, anyone else?)
Where has everyone got to? :frown:

Anyone heard anymore about OT at Salford? Does anyone know how flexible they are concerning the grade boundaries? One requirement is that I get a C in Psychology...but the way my coursework is going, don't think it's gonna happen somehow. I hope they still let me in :frown:
Reply 49
Hi ive applied for OT and ive got an interview at Canterbury Chirst Church Uni on the 30th May, I cant wait

Lizzo x :p: :smile:
This thread seems to be a little dead of late so I thought I'd bring it back! Good luck to everyone starting OT in September. I know Stardust8's going to Salford, anyone else?

I'm really looking forward to it, even though it's going to be hard work :frown: Not looking forward to long days at uni and I'm hoping I get as much time off as possible, what with Manchester right next door.

Only a few weeks left and we'll all be starting our course :O

-x-
HELLO FELLOW OT'S!!!

How is everyone today this gloomy Friday morning?!

As everyone has now got their results, who's going where?

I start off - I'm going to be going to Coventry in a few weeks:biggrin:
Reply 52
Hi guys!!

Well heres a shortened version of my story! im 24 and in a dead end job.. decided to apply for OT in april as i quite fancied it after some research, never got in, then uni called last week and offered me a place! so im off to uni in october!

dead excited and nervous! anyone got any inside info on what to expect in uni and placements?

when does everyone start!!

S xx

Latest