The Student Room Group

applying with Bachillerato.

Hi, im English but have studied in spain for 12 years.
I have completed Spanish bachillerato and havent a clue about applying through UCAS.
What modules do I put? All 21 subjects I have done?

Any information would help, thank you.
It would be best to contact UCAS directly, as they may know.

Have you done any "higher" classes as part of the qualification? Any classes that contribute to the "final" grade in particular? It's likely these are the ones you need to list.
Reply 2
Hey I am English too and have studied in Spain for 10 years. I have already sent my UCAS application and received 4/5 offers. This is what I did:

When putting all your subjects first, where it says subject, put the qualification i.e. whichever bachillerato you are studying. I put Titulo de Bachillerato ( ciencias y tecnologia) Then after doing that bit, list ALL of the subjects you have done and are doing throughout the 2 years of bachillerato. Start with 1r bach subjects and put the grades you got ( also I didn't know what to put for the exam board so I made it up, sort of, I put CEE *Conselleria de educacion espanola* or something like that, it doesn't really make a difference because we don't have exam boards until the PAU/Selectividad exams.. Also I asked about PAU exams and they aren't necessary). Once you've done all of your 1r subjects move on to 2Bach and if you don't have the grades yet, leave them blank x This is what I did and it must have worked since I have had offers. Hope this helps !
Where are you in Spain and where are you applying?
Reply 3
Original post by Megsiie1
Hey I am English too and have studied in Spain for 10 years. I have already sent my UCAS application and received 4/5 offers. This is what I did:

When putting all your subjects first, where it says subject, put the qualification i.e. whichever bachillerato you are studying. I put Titulo de Bachillerato ( ciencias y tecnologia) Then after doing that bit, list ALL of the subjects you have done and are doing throughout the 2 years of bachillerato. Start with 1r bach subjects and put the grades you got ( also I didn't know what to put for the exam board so I made it up, sort of, I put CEE *Conselleria de educacion espanola* or something like that, it doesn't really make a difference because we don't have exam boards until the PAU/Selectividad exams.. Also I asked about PAU exams and they aren't necessary). Once you've done all of your 1r subjects move on to 2Bach and if you don't have the grades yet, leave them blank x This is what I did and it must have worked since I have had offers. Hope this helps !
Where are you in Spain and where are you applying?

When you say subject, do you mean module? Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by hanncdg
When you say subject, do you mean module? Thanks

I can't remember exactly now, but I think it put Subject and within the subjects you could put modules. I put the Titulo de Bachillerato where it said Subject and underneath where you could add modules I put each individual subject xx

Quick Reply

Latest