It's black Friday guys,

Anyone hitting the sales today?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, yes, yes!

It's a good day to get good deals.
20% off everything at ASOS
20% off Hairburst
50% off New Look
£100 off Macbooks, iPads and iMacs at John Lewis.
£5 off when you spend £15, £10 off when you spend £25 and £25 off when you spend £50 at the Body Shop

So many great savings!

What's not to love?!
Woo :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 2
Terrible American import. I shall not be one of the sheep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by penguin268693
Yes, yes, yes!

It's a good day to get good deals.
20% off everything at ASOS
20% off Hairburst
50% off New Look
£100 off Macbooks, iPads and iMacs at John Lewis.
£5 off when you spend £15, £10 off when you spend £25 and £25 off when you spend £50 at the Body Shop

So many great savings!

What's not to love?!
Woo :smile::smile::smile:

Wooo, thanks for letting me know where all the best offers are:wink:
haha
Original post by datpiff
Terrible American import. I shall not be one of the sheep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean black Friday is here to stay, abstaining from it won't make it go away so why not just indulge in it? :P
Original post by ConsiderScience
I mean black Friday is here to stay, abstaining from it won't make it go away so why not just indulge in it? :P

I agree
Original post by ConsiderScience

Because it has resulted in people acting like pathetic animals just to get a TV that is £80 cheaper than what it was.
you're saving £80 what's the issue haha
Reply 8
Original post by WelshBluebird
Because it has resulted in people acting like pathetic animals just to get a TV that is £80 cheaper than what it was.

Yeah people are acting exactly in the behaviour that was depicted on South Park. Animals man.

http://youtu.be/vcecsbdwmKg

I got a Dyson but I don’t even know if I want it. I just picked it up

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/nov/28/black-friday-sales-police-attend-supermarkets-amid-scuffles

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got some new swimming togs at 50% off, was pleased with that as my current ones are starting to stretch and lose their chlorine resistance... :biggrin:
The detritus of humanity fighting over who gets a bargain TV. Consumer culture at its finest.
The somewhat amusing thing about many of these "deals" is how the price of items has been inflated for this weekends sale, easiest to see this at Argos where online they have to put further down the product page if its been on offer cheaper recently. So a lot of kids toys have 25% off, but if it was 20 and is now 15, underneath "note this product was previously on sale at 12.47"...

...good marketing though.

TV wise though I;d always go to Richer Sounds, their advice/aftercare is very good at their prices already beat supermarket offers, 5 yrs warranty for 10% of purchase price is awesome lol.
Anyone found themselves a really good deal?
What the hell is black friday?
Original post by Snagprophet

I don't know, but I do know Black Sunday is an album by Cypress Hill :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1417177292.546297.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moved to Chat.

I'm watching Amazon for any decent offers, but I'm not going out to the shops or anything.
I don't get this, why are people rushing out to save £50 on a TV? What is wrong with the TV they have? Why not save the full amount by not buying something you don't need nor really want?

That said, I turned up at GAME at midnight and bagged an Xbox One :p:
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I don't get this, why are people rushing out to save £50 on a TV? What is wrong with the TV they have? Why not save the full amount by not buying something you don't need nor really want?

That said, I turned up at GAME at midnight and bagged an Xbox One :p:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaa.. just kidding :wink: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Snagprophet

It's where people go out and behave like starving famine victims at the back of a UN aid truck giving out sacks of rice. Just instead of sacks of rice it's flatscreen televisions with a few quid off.

black friday.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest