The Student Room Group

oxbirdge medical school - how intensive is the writing?

My d is in archaeology at Cam and the writing requirements are extremely intensive, 2-3 essays per week. Fortunately, this suits her and she enjoys it very much in spite of the stress.

My son, who is 15 and contemplating medicine, has observed this with trepidation. He does not enjoy writing, but is a hard science type.

My question: how heavy is the writing in medicine at Oxbridge?
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Tyler Bam
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:

You're right, of course. I wrote in the Oxford thread and got great advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending