The Student Room Group

have you experinced these bad tinder situations?

Hi guys.

I am a boy using tinder for more than 1 year and everything was normal, but in this weekend I encountered 2 consecutive bad situations... I am not sure if it is only me or others encountered it recently?

In Friday, after matched with a girl, she started texting and directly said stuffs like she is ho**y and needs me. I thought a bit weird because during all year things like that didn't happen that fast & from girl! , and she asked where I live? and said let's meet up near public place which is very near from my home ( it was correct and accurate location based on what I gave). I felt suspicious because she only had 1 pic (thought scam).

a day after it (yesterday) , I matched with another girl, this had 4 pictures and looked real one. she same as above, directly started by saying sexy stuffs and said she want meet me. I felt this one is real so said let's go for it. she gave me an accurate restaurant name and all long way started asking me questions like If I had a condom and what I will do with her during night and stuffs like that...etc. I went there and the story takes long which I don't want to share it all, she gave me another address and ....etc.

After all that I found out she was PLAYING with me!!!!! she was just deceive me and lies. she is not in any of these places at all. I felt very tired and unhappy and after I told her why u play with me, then she went out (offline) of tinder (before that like for 2 hours chatting she was online - 0 minutes ago- OR 1 minute ago)
It was bad feeling....

Have you guys encountered these playing girls ? is it common or just happens for me? as I encountered both situations just in 2 days!

Thanks
Reply 1
There's a lot of spambots / robots on there, you can tell if you're talking to a real person or not tbh..
Also there are a lot of girls on there that just want the attention but you should be able to tell the difference between a real and fake profile. If something is too good to be true, then it probably is... especially when it comes to Tinder!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending