The Student Room Group
just curious, not intending to cause offense, but have you had a relationship (or someone you liked) go seriously wrong a while back?

i see things similarily.... if a girl likes me i just go with the flow, i dont find any specific girl anymore attractive than another. Well, i know which are prettier of course but i dont have any specific feeling one way or another. so it tends to end up i'm flirting with several at one time. i dont like being that way but i dont see an alternative but celibacy. and in the name of all puns ever made, ***** that.
Reply 2
It will not effect relationships unless you act on it. Everybody finds people other then their bf/gf attractive, and would be lying if they say they don't.
i admire the odd one or two men. i just love (and lust after) my bf alot more.
We need a little definition here, fancy and love. I fancy hundreds of people, but i'm not gonna try and be any more than friends with them because i love my boyfriend. You can fancy as many people as you like and they can be fun to go out with for a bit but eventually you'll find some that you love. That won't cancel out the people you fancy, but it will mean you will have someone to concentrate on instaed of worrying about your fancy turning into a lust or infatuation.
Reply 5
Generally, the more time you spend with one person, the more your feelings for them develop. Therefore if you pick the one guy you like the most and see him exclusively, things should work out on their own.

Latest

Trending

Trending