The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

York St John Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bethsquiresx
I was looking at York St John's Freshers 2015-2016 but haven't been accepted to it yet so been looking at pointless sites all day haha! S John's Central was my first choice but i'm sort of glad because it is so expensive, what about you? &oh very nice, neither have I! x

Yeah that's what I'm on haha! I've found another girl on there who is in our flat :-) Kind of hope it won't only be a girls flat though! I had City Res as my first, little disappointed didn't get it but the extra money will come in useful:-) So excited to start now!x
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
hahah it's pointless until we get accepted on to it! yeah I wanted it to be mixed, what's the other girls name? & do you know if ours is a 4 or 6 roomed flat? I can't wait either! x
hahah it's pointless until we get accepted on to it! yeah I wanted it to be mixed, what's the other girls name? & do you know if ours is a 4 or 6 roomed flat? I can't wait either! x

Emily, she's just commented above me:-) I'm not sure! I emailed the accommodation team to check the price of the room but didn't ask that! Kind of hope its 6 so we have two bathrooms! If we've all said about it being mixed I'm sure it will be... Definitely think it'd be more fun with guys and girls! Do you drink? & how old are you?:-) x
Im in City Residence Flat K, is anyone else??
Original post by vanilla94
Emily, she's just commented above me:-) I'm not sure! I emailed the accommodation team to check the price of the room but didn't ask that! Kind of hope its 6 so we have two bathrooms! If we've all said about it being mixed I'm sure it will be... Definitely think it'd be more fun with guys and girls! Do you drink? & how old are you?:-) x

ah right:smile:! I'll email them now and see what they say hopefully that's the case so it's like 3 guys 3 girls that'd be nice:smile: I ticked mixed so hopefully they'll have listened! if not we will have to make some mates and go round there's haha & can't wait for freshers week me, I do like to drink and I'm 18, what about you?x
ah right:smile:! I'll email them now and see what they say hopefully that's the case so it's like 3 guys 3 girls that'd be nice:smile: I ticked mixed so hopefully they'll have listened! if not we will have to make some mates and go round there's haha & can't wait for freshers week me, I do like to drink and I'm 18, what about you?x

Let me know when they get back to you! Yeah think that'd be a good mix:-) yeah definitely, just go knocking on random doors till we find someone 😂! Same! I have my aunts wedding in York on the 19th so probably going to be suffering with freshers flu for it! I'm 20, definitely like to drink, just can't handle the hangovers anymore so be prepared for that haha!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hayleyjane1995
Anyone in limes court? I haven't heard of anyone living there yet haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Limes Court too! in room 003 House 15 where are you? :-)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 08boothc

I'm in house 27 room 003! You're the first person I've found living there! What are you studying?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, is anyone in Percy's Lane Flat 29?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hayleyjane1995
I'm in house 27 room 003! You're the first person I've found living there! What are you studying?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh I wonder how close we'll be? and ikr maybe it's because it is the longest walk into town or people haven't chosen yet. And i'll be studying Occupational Therapy wbu? x
Reply 190
St John Central flat 401?
Is anyone in St John Central Flat 501? x
Original post by 08boothc

Hello there, I'm in house number 10 at Limes Court and I have also applied to study Occupational Therapy! :smile:
Original post by Rachel'B
Hello there, I'm in house number 10 at Limes Court and I have also applied to study Occupational Therapy! :smile:

Oooh we should be very close then, will have to pop in and say hi when we move in! and wooo another OT student congrats on getting a place, when did you have your interview as we might have met :smile: xx
haha yes, definitely. Well done to you too! Just need to get the grades now. Actually doing some late night revising for a sociology re-sit I have this coming Tuesday. Are currently studying or do you already have your qualifications? M interview was on Wednesday 7th January, when was yours?
Hi I accepted ysj as my firm choice a few days ago but haven't recieved any email about accommodation does anyone know why this is and how I can apply?
I'm not applying for accommodation at St. John's, I'm living at home! But now I'm really worried I won't make any friends as I'm not flat sharing with anyone!:-(
Original post by jennahouston
I'm not applying for accommodation at St. John's, I'm living at home! But now I'm really worried I won't make any friends as I'm not flat sharing with anyone!:-(

Don't worry From what I've read online apparently people there are pretty friendly since its a smaller uni even though you aren't living there im sure you'll still meet lots of people on your course and around the uni at least itll be cheaper for you as accommodation is quite expensive
im at limes court in house 21 room 01. anyone? haha
Original post by miller13
im at limes court in house 21 room 01. anyone? haha

I know a few people in your house if you go on the Facebook page you'll find them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending