The Student Room Group

White woman raped for 3 hours in racist attack.

An Asian father-of-four dragged a young pub worker off the street and raped her for three hours saying 'you white women are good at it'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882461/Asian-father-four-raped-pub-worker-three-hours-dragging-street-saying-white-women-good-it.html

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hope he get's tortured
Reply 2
Scumbag
Reply 3
Who gives a **** if he's asian ffs

Spoiler

Original post by AR_95
Who gives a **** if he's asian ffs

Spoiler

Muslim Ray guns= muslim rape gangs.

The man was drunk and slurring his words however he was drawing attention to a rather serious problem and I'm glad you find rape to be such a trivial issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by miscounted_time
Muslim Ray guns= muslim rape gangs.

The man was drunk and slurring his words however he was drawing attention to a rather serious problem and I'm glad you find rape to be such a trivial issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah conclude so quickly I find it a trivial issue.

Why you gone start about Muslim rape gangs when the guy was drinking, clearly not a real muslim. Double standards are strong here.
Reply 6
Original post by AR_95

Why you gone start about Muslim rape gangs when the guy was drinking, clearly not a real muslim. Double standards are strong here.

The article doesn't say his religion anywhere so I don't know why you've brought that up - And if he was Muslim then he was Muslim, you can't just say who is or isn't one because of their actions.
Reply 7
Original post by Infan2a
The article doesn't say his religion anywhere so I don't know why you've brought that up - And if he was Muslim then he was Muslim, you can't just say who is or isn't one because of their actions.

Re read my response to the initial point.
Original post by AR_95

You're the person that brought them up.:biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by AR_95
Re read my response to the initial point.

I read it, I'm guessing you're just joking about how people always bring up the religion but there wasn't a huge point to it
Reply 10
Original post by Infan2a
I read it, I'm guessing you're just joking about how people always bring up the religion but there wasn't a huge point to it

Yeah spot on.
(edited 9 years ago)
Cut his balls off
And what's between them for that matter
Hmm, not much respect for the indigenous population then, if he's an immigrant then remove him to his homeland, less white's around I'd imagine. If he's born here, best you can do is furthest reach of our national waters, small raft, paddle, let him work out his own fate?
Reply 13
Original post by SiminaM
Cut his balls off
And what's between them for that matter

Maybe his head as well.
I feel sorry for him, I think he needs rehab, to go that low to rape someone.
Disgusting human being
Reply 16
:frown: how frustrated this man must've been...I can't even begin to imagine what rape victims go through
Original post by bittr n swt
I feel sorry for him, I think he needs rehab, to go that low to rape someone.

Not even remotely surprised that you would feel sorry for the rapist and not the woman who had to endure a 3 hour rape. I do not feel sorry for him in the slightest.
Original post by SophieSmall
Not even remotely surprised that you would feel sorry for the rapist and not the woman who had to endure a 3 hour rape. I do not feel sorry for him in the slightest.

I meant I felt sorry that he had to go so low to rape someone as that's not acceptable. So he needs rehab, not jail time.
Original post by bittr n swt
I meant I felt sorry that he had to go so low to rape someone as that's not acceptable. So he needs rehab, not jail time.

Your words were "I feel sorry for him"
He should serve jail time in order to help prevent him further endangering the public, and during his jail sentence he should receive psychiatric help to come to the root as to why he committed this disgusting crime. He should in no way though not be punished.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending