The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth Uni Social Work offers

I've applied to Plymouth uni to do a social work degree starting sept 2015, currently at college studying access to social work. UCAS application is all sent off, had an email from Plymouth uni saying 'thanks for considering us to study with', but nothing else... Tad worried as some others in my class at college have had emails from Plymouth uni saying they aim to respond within 2 weeks.

Is anyone else applying at Plymouth uni for social work? Or did last year? What are your experiences? Keeping my fingers crossed I have another email on the way but seems unlikely so close to Christmas! Not liking this waiting game at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KBsteve
I've applied to Plymouth uni to do a social work degree starting sept 2015, currently at college studying access to social work. UCAS application is all sent off, had an email from Plymouth uni saying 'thanks for considering us to study with', but nothing else... Tad worried as some others in my class at college have had emails from Plymouth uni saying they aim to respond within 2 weeks.

Is anyone else applying at Plymouth uni for social work? Or did last year? What are your experiences? Keeping my fingers crossed I have another email on the way but seems unlikely so close to Christmas! Not liking this waiting game at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello KBsteve,

First of all, thank you for submitting an application to study with Plymouth University, you won't regret it!

I'm sure your application has gone through okay but if you are really worried about it, feel free to private message me your details, I can have a look for you. I will need your full name, UCAS reference and email address. Alternatively, you can call us on 01752 58 58 58, we are open until Christmas Eve.

Hope this helps :smile:

Kind regards
Bryan
Plymouth University Student Ambassador
(edited 9 years ago)
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending