The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

starlight999
yep, pharmacy
well i used the other 4 choices 2 apply 4 med -which is prob y i gt rejected..
where r u applying?

you should have applied bath and LSOP they accept students who put med down as a first choice NOT manchester which is why i didnt apply there asa backup. it says it on their website. :p:
iceman_jondoe
you should have applied bath and LSOP they accept students who put med down as a first choice NOT manchester which is why i didnt apply there asa backup. it says it on their website. :p:

well actually Manchester accepted 100 appliacnts from all the ppl who also applied 4 med...bt i wasnt one of the lucky few...

I applied LSOP 2...maybe they'll want me
or one of my med choices!! :smile:
well since your grades are perfect they prob rejected you on the fact that your more than likely to get an interview and a place for med so you got nothing to worry about
lets hope so...
so wat did u apply 4 n what unis?
REapplying for med at leeds, QMUL, peninsula and bristol only have ABB atm though so am retaking for AAA. pharmacy is backup at bath and LSOP
Reply 45
my friend has got an offer at kingston for pharmacy, it said on her ucas trak.
Reply 46
casablanca
my friend has got an offer at kingston for pharmacy, it said on her ucas trak.

i thought they did interviews :confused:
Reply 47
Hey, does anyone know when portsmouth give out interviews? And also when should I expect to hear from reading? Thanks!
Reply 48
sweetwish
i thought they did interviews :confused:

i donno. my friend said she got an offer coz it said on her ucastrak "conditional" across kingston.
Reply 49
Rainbow24
Hey, does anyone know when portsmouth give out interviews? And also when should I expect to hear from reading? Thanks!

portsmouth give GROUP interviews, dunno about reading, where else u applied
Reply 50
Just the two for pharmacy - also applied for dentistry...
Do you know when the interviews take place at portsmouth...or when they invite people?
Reply 51
erm quite late probs as its a group interview but sometimes they give offers straight away
Reply 52
Thanks! Hope they're not too late though or i might not hear from any of my unis till after christmas - I can't wait that long! :rolleyes:
Reply 53
Kingston don't do interviews.
Reply 54
My first interview was early december, that was Nottingham... My last offer was in March that was Medway...
Reply 55
i cant belive pompey do group interviews!
Reply 56
I know, I was not impressed with that group interview. One boy kept saying 'Same reason really' and then adding a tiny bit more. Everyone also kept saying what I wanted to say so it would have looked like I was copying, it was really weird
Reply 57
iceman_jondoe

that isn't true...i applied for Medicine at Manchester aswell as Pharmacy.
The School of Pharmacy wrote to me, asking me to send in a revised personal statement geared around Pharmacy...i sent it in, and am jus waiting for a reply...if they accepted it, they said they wud interview me in February!

Latest

Trending

Trending