The Student Room Group

Your first ever A*?

Scroll to see replies

GCSE Maths November Exam Year 11 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My Y9 English teacher once gave me '8+++', whatever that means.
My first A* was Maths in Year 10 :') now we go through the gruelling course of Additional Maths
Reply 43
Sociology Mock in Year 10.
Only did RE GCSE early and got a 'B' :O but then I had depression & anxiety at the time and hadn't revised

My first 'A*' in a mock was in French at the end of y9. :biggrin: Still my best & favourite subject.
A* in GCSE Maths Year 10

I'm in Year 11 at the moment so it's the only qualification I have that I can put when applying for work experience.
My first confirmed A*s were in English Language,English Literature and Core Science in Y10 you should probably give it to English Language since I was expecting that A* earlier from Easter,when all the coursework had been marked and the expected coursework marks added to give an A*.My first A* in a unit was in Unit 1 Maths(79/80) in Y9.
English lit in year 10:smile:
My first A*'s were in ICT and Chemistry GCSE in Year 10
I've got no official A*'s yet, but my first was in Year 9, where I did an English GCSE paper and got something like 77/80.
Then in the same year I also got an A* in a physics test for P1.
This year, I've gotten an A* in B1 and also in C1, as well as in a music listening mock and a music performance.
My first A* was in RE. Otherwise, I'm average at everything else.
A* in english literature was my first ever,
I've finished GCSE's now and got 3 A*'s and 8 A's overall
I got my first A*'s in year 10, I got it in maths, core science and graphics. I was very happy with the results

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bittr n swt
Maths in year 10, A*
RS in year 10 A*

same :smile: and still doing gcses :frown: lol
Reply 54
Got A* in A-level Chem and Maths for my first ever.
Reply 55
One of the sciences, biology I think :colondollar:
French in year 9
Moving Image Arts! (also won an award for the short film I made) Don't know how i done it all.. still baffles me haha
Original post by Zeetingman
Woah! Everyone's A*'s come mostly from RE...I think RE is just common sense really with a few keywords to remember!

Posted from TSR Mobile

And it's generally pretty interesting, so easier to concentrate and stay focussed.
First module of Chemistry and Business Studies were my first :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest