The Student Room Group

Kissing by the 3rd day of knowing him?

Too far?? Or ok??

Scroll to see replies

Fine....
I kiss girls in the club after like 5 mins...
Lol more than ok.
Reply 3
Depends...

Normal person: Fine.
Person with religion addled brain: Prepare to be stoned.
Original post by JC.
Depends...

Normal person: Fine.
Person with religion addled brain: Prepare to be stoned.

There was no need for the last bit and you know it.
If it happens it happens. Things like this are too messy to decide exactly what day it should be done on/by.
Reply 6
Original post by bittr n swt
There was no need for the last bit and you know it.

The truth hurts...
Original post by JC.
The truth hurts...

No you're just starting an unnecessary argument. Grow up
Reply 8

I find it necessary to point out the stupidity of religion at every opportunity. If you don't like that you can choose to "grow up" yourself and withdraw.
No, why would you be worried OP?

Original post by JC.
I find it necessary to point out the stupidity of religion at every opportunity. If you don't like that you can choose to "grow up" yourself and withdraw.

What's your reasoning behind doing this?

No, he's right - it's not necessary no matter how you really spin the reasoning to be honest. But if it gives you some sense of significance then whatever I guess. :laugh:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
This is positively saintly restraint nowadays...
If it feels right to you, go for it. If you'd preger to get to know him better, do so.
There's no "struture" to these things. It just sorta.. happens. If it doesn't, that's cool too! :smile:
I had sex with a guy in malia after 15 minutes ? Big deal? Its great:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do what makes you happy. Nothing wrong with waiting, nothing wrong with jumping straight in there. You're definitely not going to be slutshamed in any reasonable world for kissing someone after 3 days...
Original post by fudgecake22
I had sex with a guy in malia after 15 minutes ? Big deal? Its great:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now that's class. Your mother must be so proud.
Original post by jenkinsear
Now that's class. Your mother must be so proud.

That's what all these party holidays are about!!! Ibiza etc etc :tongue: ... This July I'm going to treat myself:biggrin: me and my best mate have competition who can sleep with the most guys per night on holiday!!!:biggrin: pays for all the hard work at college! Soo fun I don't care!:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fudgecake22
That's what all these party holidays are about!!! Ibiza etc etc :tongue: ... This July I'm going to treat myself:biggrin: me and my best mate have competition who can sleep with the most guys per night on holiday!!!:biggrin: pays for all the hard work at college! Soo fun I don't care!:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sorry but I don't see how having a 'competition' about how many guys you can sleep with in one night is any fun.

My dear you are giving yourself a label.

Original post by YesAllMen

What's your reasoning behind doing this?

No, he's right - it's not necessary no matter how you really spin the reasoning to be honest. But if it gives you some sense of significance then whatever I guess. :laugh:

:congrats: Great posts.

ANYWAY. OP if it feels right then go for it. Of course it's fine.
Original post by Juday
Im sorry but I don't see how having a 'competition' about how many guys you can sleep with in one night is any fun.

My dear you are giving yourself a label.

Do I even care about others judgements and opinions? ? Hell nooo! I'm only 18 and having fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending