The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So the only other Oxbridge interviewee at my school received a rejection letter from Oxford yesterday. Really starting to feel the pressure now! :eek:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Ooooh right haha, I understand :lol:

I'd say 6pm maybe

You should put an offer/no offer poll onto this thread on the 10th so we can work an official TSR Cambridge success rate (which I'm sure the other years would appreciate).
Original post by Elcor
You should put an offer/no offer poll onto this thread on the 10th so we can work an official TSR Cambridge success rate (which I'm sure the other years would appreciate).

I said I'd do that :yep: might make it a private poll though if I can...
I said I'd do that :yep: might make it a private poll though if I can...

Public polls are annoying to interpret because of the huge list of names, although on the other hand we might like to see who exactly got what
Urgh, if high UMS are being re interviewed I have no chance

How is 95% average not high?! I definitely have no chance :s-smilie:
Any Emmanuel reinterviews? I applied for Econ and haven't heard anything yet, is it safe?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elcor
Public polls are annoying to interpret because of the huge list of names, although on the other hand we might like to see who exactly got what

Well it's to stop trolls
Original post by whatacrydonnie
How is 95% average not high?! I definitely have no chance :s-smilie:

Compared to the 98% people I mean.
Reply 1387
hey guys,

does anyone know how long it takes for decision letters to get to Portugal?

Good luck everyone!
Original post by gr8app
hey guys,

Good luck everyone!

http://www.royalmail.com/portugal

All the delivery options seem to be 3-5 working days so you might want to email your college to ask to be emailed it on Monday
Original post by gr8app
hey guys,

Good luck everyone!

Haha! I'm from abroad too, so that's the question I've been asking myself everyday this week. It will probably get in our countries by wednesday or thursday. What college did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gr8app
hey guys,

Good luck everyone!

Probably 3 or 4 working days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well for most the decisions have been made and the letters will be being stuffed into envelopes ready for posting tomorrow morning ..... My track just updated with an offer from LSE which is great but can't help but feel I won't now get an offer from Cambridge !? Good luck everyone though .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flippi1
Well for most the decisions have been made and the letters will be being stuffed into envelopes ready for posting tomorrow morning ..... My track just updated with an offer from LSE which is great but can't help but feel I won't now get an offer from Cambridge !? Good luck everyone though .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude you got into an amazing school, that's already great. Don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flippi1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations on LSE!!!! Thats amazing!!!
Urgh, if high UMS are being re interviewed I have no chance

Don't worry, I have 91.7% and I'm being reinterviewed... You definitely have a good chance!!!
No re-interview, definitely rejected then :smile:

Good luck to the rest of you.
Original post by Baloney26
Don't worry, I have 91.7% and I'm being reinterviewed... You definitely have a good chance!!!

You must have shown good promise! Which subject?
Original post by Kolasinac138
No re-interview, definitely rejected then :smile:

Good luck to the rest of you.

Not necessarily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Kolasinac138, you don't know that! Honestly, the number of people who feel it went badly and get in...!
me sitting with my 91% UMS. Damn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending