The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Bath is informal isn't it, it said on the letter they only want to see how well you can communicate. So they'll ask like, why bath? What interests you in Pharmacy? I think the open day for bath has been selected for the people they are interested in only, I think 'hopefully' offers should be given after attending the open day.
The interview (on the 1st Nov) at Manchester was not grilling at all, it was quite informal. The guy, Dr Hall, asked what I thought a Pharmacist's role was in a hospital, whether Pharmacists should be able to access patient records, the mis-use of drugs in society, and my interests. I asked him a few questions and that was it. He has a massive list of questions, so I doubt next week's batch will get the exact same questions. Also before hand we had to write half a page on something in our Biology A-level syllabus, and about a quater of a page about recent health news.
RyanY
Bath is informal isn't it, it said on the letter they only want to see how well you can communicate. So they'll ask like, why bath? What interests you in Pharmacy? I think the open day for bath has been selected for the people they are interested in only, I think 'hopefully' offers should be given after attending the open day.

whens bath open day?
iceman_jondoe
whens bath open day?

19 June 2007
18 September 2007

You will have the opportunity to:

Visit academic departments

Talk to students, lecturers and admissions staff

View accommodation

Try out our catering facilities

Find out how to apply

Listen to talks on academic subjects, money matters and all aspects of student life.

You don't need to book in advance but please make sure you look at the programme as it contains important pre-arrival information. Full details of the day will be available on our website 3 weeks before the event takes place. But if you would like an idea of the format of the day a typical programme is available for you to view here.
If you have any difficulties viewing the programme or the timetable, please write ( including your full postal address) to:
Open Day programmes, Recruitment & Admissions Office, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY for a printed copy.

Individual Visits
The University of Bath is open to visitors on weekdays and weekends and you are welcome to visit the campus at any time without the need to register your visit. It may not be possible to see individual departments as Admissions Tutors are likely to be teaching or researching, but you are welcome to contact the departments to see if any members of staff are available.
Campus plans and details of how to get here are available at www.bath.ac.uk/getting-here/.

^^
Reply 104
It isn't an open day, it's a letter to come to see there department and to have informal interview.
RyanY
It isn't an open day, it's a letter to come to see there department and to have informal interview.

They're still open days because they're listed under 'open days' on the Bath website.
Woooooooooot :party:

Interview for Nottingham university on the 15th of December! :marchmell
i have an interview for LSOP on weds 15th -anyone else going on that day??
Mustard-man
Woooooooooot :party:

Interview for Nottingham university on the 15th of December! :marchmell

Lol that's strange...I've got one on the 13th. I thought they only did them on wednesdays??

Oh well I'm happy:biggrin:
Reply 109
congrats guys, however notts are like mancs they give interviews to any predicted bbb but its still excellent. I got my ucas form sent off today :biggrin:
Gregorian IV
Lol that's strange...I've got one on the 13th. I thought they only did them on wednesdays??

Oh well I'm happy:biggrin:

Whoops, I just checked it, and it actually says 18th December. Which still isn't a Monday :p:
Reply 111
What are the role of pharmacists in hospital.?
Reply 112
Ive got letters of recognition from kings and imperial
Mustard-man
Whoops, I just checked it, and it actually says 18th December. Which still isn't a Monday :p:

Now that's strange, my letter says I have an interview on the 13th December, yet I've got one of those parking permits that say the 18th December?? Which one is it?:confused:
Gregorian IV
Now that's strange, my letter says I have an interview on the 13th December, yet I've got one of those parking permits that say the 18th December?? Which one is it?:confused:

My parking permit says 18th December, you better phone them and double check it.
Hi,
I've got an interview at Nottingham on 18th December too but my parking permit says 19th December ??????
Just got to prepare for Bath on Tuesday now.
Reply 116
What are the Notts interviews meant to be like? more casual or manchester-like? I've applied there (sent my UCAS on wed) so hope I get asked! lol @ the parking permits.
petrolhead
Hi,
I've got an interview at Nottingham on 18th December too but my parking permit says 19th December ??????
Just got to prepare for Bath on Tuesday now.

Looks like they've screwed up quite a bit on the parking permits :p:
Oooooooh yes! Unconditional offer from Manchester this morning! :biggrin:

:party:
Congrats thats fantastic

Latest

Trending

Trending