The Student Room Group

Interracial Relationships

Scroll to see replies

I'd date an East Asian or Hispanic (though they have white roots i suppose) but i'm not sure that i'd go out of my way to choose to breed with a non-white girl unless i really loved her. I guess there is a part of me which values genetic purity albeit I've no problem per say with non-white immigration on skin colour.
Original post by CarlNorthWest
In my opinion

No Indian woman. No Chinese woman and LAST OF ALL,white woman, can ever understand me and the S**T and the rage and anger and the B.S, I as a black man go through.

No white women.....and to be honest most black women wont but for sure, no white women will....EVER.

I'll say this, to any black, brown or yellow person who is an I.R relationship with a white person, you only know what type of white person you are dealing with when they get angry, THAT IS WHEN you see them for what they are.

You think I'm wrong ? You think I'm crazy ? OK. Go talk to your white boyfriend or girlfriend about racism.....then watch how white they get, just watch, watch how they will dismiss what you say and defend white people.

I also think as long as the system of racism-white supremacy is on planet earth then any time a white person has sex with a non-white person, that is the same as the warden of a prison coming down to have sex with one their prisoners

Black people have been having sex with white people for CENTURIES. Yet every where black people go on this earth, we are told

1) We don't want you to work here
2) We don't want you to study here
3) We don't want you to play here
4) We don't want you to live here

We see a rise in the BNP, Rise in the far right, killing black men like it's nothing over in the USA. We see a world black people are the most hated, despised, look down on people on the planet. Hell - Even in Africa, the Lions and other wild life get more respect than black people.

So for all those who think that racism will go away if we all hope in bed, should think on that.

Most white men don't want to have mixed raced babies. Most white women don't either.

Bluebirds fly with bluebirds. Blackbirds fly with blackbirds. Pigeons fly with Pigeons

They're all birds !!! But they have their own way of doing things.

No Indian parents wants their son or daughter to marry a black person. Same to of chinese.

WTF are you talking about. I am a BLACK MALE and have been with Asians, and whites and they are the ones who despise their racism and what happened to black people during the slave trade. Don't generalize a race because you had bad experiences with one person. This is one of the reasons why interracial dating is hard because people associate bad characteristics with colour and don't look at persoality
Original post by CarlNorthWest
In my opinion

No Indian woman. No Chinese woman and LAST OF ALL,white woman, can ever understand me and the S**T and the rage and anger and the B.S, I as a black man go through.

No white women.....and to be honest most black women wont but for sure, no white women will....EVER.

I'll say this, to any black, brown or yellow person who is an I.R relationship with a white person, you only know what type of white person you are dealing with when they get angry, THAT IS WHEN you see them for what they are.

You think I'm wrong ? You think I'm crazy ? OK. Go talk to your white boyfriend or girlfriend about racism.....then watch how white they get, just watch, watch how they will dismiss what you say and defend white people.

I also think as long as the system of racism-white supremacy is on planet earth then any time a white person has sex with a non-white person, that is the same as the warden of a prison coming down to have sex with one their prisoners

Black people have been having sex with white people for CENTURIES. Yet every where black people go on this earth, we are told

1) We don't want you to work here
2) We don't want you to study here
3) We don't want you to play here
4) We don't want you to live here

We see a rise in the BNP, Rise in the far right, killing black men like it's nothing over in the USA. We see a world black people are the most hated, despised, look down on people on the planet. Hell - Even in Africa, the Lions and other wild life get more respect than black people.

So for all those who think that racism will go away if we all hope in bed, should think on that.

Most white men don't want to have mixed raced babies. Most white women don't either.

Bluebirds fly with bluebirds. Blackbirds fly with blackbirds. Pigeons fly with Pigeons

They're all birds !!! But they have their own way of doing things.

No Indian parents wants their son or daughter to marry a black person. Same to of chinese.

Lol what even is this. Your rage is so strong, nice bird analogy though.

And I don't really have an opinion, people can date/marry anyone they want. Why is this even a thread?
This still an issue?

Posted from TSR Mobile
In one myself; but the only thing that sucks about it is that the older generation of one of the parties is always going to disagree with it :/
No preference as such but I'd love a half Chinese white offspring. So Cute

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Smurf
You really think she would have married him if he wasn't filthy rich? :K: Anyway, as I have said before I have still yet to see such a couple in real life.

I'm white and my boyfriend's British born Chinese. One of my coursemates is white too and her boyfriend's Korean. They do happen

Posted from TSR Mobile
This Mr Smurf guy gives us a representation to us Chinese omg. Always moaning

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't care; do what you bloody well want. The only think I know is mixed race kids seem to get more **** than others but I wouldn't use that as a reason for interacial relationships to be frowned upon.
Reply 109
Original post by Precious Illusions
omg. You need to stop, please, I'm begging you. It's not even TRUE :facepalm2:

lmao. :rofl2:

actually it is true. This is how western women view oriental men:

https://odatobiassen.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/screen-shot-2014-01-18-at-7-28-42-pm.png
Great. Another race thread. <sigh>
Anyway, Imo theres nothing wrong with interracial relationships. Just look at how cute the babies are.
Original post by The_Blade
No preference as such but I'd love a half Chinese white offspring. So Cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god that would be so so so cute :3
Reply 112
Seeing as I am in one I can't really be against them! It's quite nice actually, I like to hear about his home country and hopefully I can visit next year :-)
Reply 113
Original post by Sunghyunah
In one myself; but the only thing that sucks about it is that the older generation of one of the parties is always going to disagree with it :/

I've had this problem myself! But thankfully everyone in my family seems to be over it, and I don't think his family are that bothered
Original post by super_kawaii
I'm white and my boyfriend's British born Chinese. One of my coursemates is white too and her boyfriend's Korean. They do happen

Posted from TSR Mobile

But not very often hence why I never see such couples.

And why does your boyfriends ethnicity change every time you post? :ninja:
Original post by donutaud15
This still an issue?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It will always be an issue because of a group of small individual that decide to make it one.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Countries where races mix the most tend to be very beautiful and exotic like in Brazil and unusual countries like cape verde

Not necessarily, Iceland especially and most of Europe was homogenous up until recently and you cant deny Scandinavian girls are the one :cool:

Opinions is racism?
Original post by darcus aernelius
what is wrong with it?

go ahead, who cares what others think?

Souty asian parents don't alliw it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EggMayo
Not necessarily, Iceland especially and most of Europe was homogenous up until recently and you cant deny Scandinavian girls are the one :cool:

Tbh I find alo races of women beautiful but interracial in particular are more exotic than say Scandinavians becuase they have different characteristics giving them that exotic look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending