The Student Room Group

Need help with computer studies

I'm in year ten and I've been studying GCSE computer studys. And I've been struggling and don't know what area I should be revising on I really want to get an A+ I want to get the best grades possible and be ahead of my class please can you tell me what I should be studying and what I need to know I would really appreciate it and please can you explain it in full detail thanks :smile:
Find the spec by typing your course and board into google and it will tell you a list of the things that you need to know.

A+ got replaced by A* a few decades ago.
Original post by Khurramsalim
I'm in year ten and I've been studying GCSE computer studys. And I've been struggling and don't know what area I should be revising on I really want to get an A+ I want to get the best grades possible and be ahead of my class please can you tell me what I should be studying and what I need to know I would really appreciate it and please can you explain it in full detail thanks :smile:

I might be able to help you if you can provide with a general syllabus or course structure that you have in your year.

As for the general help, I still believe that you will have to focus on all the topics.
Original post by seekbigger
I might be able to help you if you can provide with a general syllabus or course structure that you have in your year.

As for the general help, I still believe that you will have to focus on all the topics.

Thanks for replying next week im going to be learning more pyhton programming do you have any tips or advice for python or tutorials of how to use it properly ? Or anything that can help me with python programming
Thanks for replying next week im going to be learning more pyhton programming do you have any tips or advice for python or tutorials of how to use it properly ? Or anything that can help me with python programming

"Think python3" book as well as the other books in the series on green tea press available as a free pdf. If you want to learn python2 instead, there is a version for that.
Have fun.

http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkpython.html

Also I use pycharm, an IDE built for python. You can download the free version or you can get the paid version for free as a student. To get the paid version for free, you need an education email address.
Thanks Morgan I really appreciate the Great advise! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending