The Student Room Group

I want to move to a college?

Right, I have been in Sixth form for about 4/5 months now and I am really starting to develop a lot of hate for it :/. At first, I would admit I did enjoy the sixth form a lot- But now it's getting exhausting and boring. First of all - My sixth form is far too strict. I feel as if I am re-doing year 10 again, like literally I have no freedom or privilege that I am in sixth form. The ONLY privilege I had was to go out during my free periods and even that is taken away from us -_-... Like I am not happy in my sixth form at all. I feel like I would be better in college since I am an independent learner and I wish to move to a college next year. The people in my sixth form are alright and the friends I made are good but I just don't like it here as much as I thought I would.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:

Quick Reply

Latest