The Student Room Group

Is it too late to change sixth forms ???

Hi,
I’m Currently attending a college for my first year of a levels. I’ve been in post 16 education for 3 months now and I’ve really like to move since I’ve moved house and everything. Firstly, from my house to my college it’s 1hr and 35 minutes and on bad days 2hrs, therefore i arrive home super late and I have to get up super early. Secondly I’m studying something in absolutely hate and can’t focus in and my college won’t allow me to swap or drop. I’ve heard about people changing sixth forms in year 12 around January and I’ve emailed a sixth form and a college but they both don’t accept mid year admissions. So I’m I too late and do I have just have to stick up with it? I also don’t want to retake a year either. Please help and does anyone know of sixth forms or colleges which offer a levels and mid year admissions in west London or Slough?? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by emotblr
Hi,
I’m Currently attending a college for my first year of a levels. I’ve been in post 16 education for 3 months now and I’ve really like to move since I’ve moved house and everything. Firstly, from my house to my college it’s 1hr and 35 minutes and on bad days 2hrs, therefore i arrive home super late and I have to get up super early. Secondly I’m studying something in absolutely hate and can’t focus in and my college won’t allow me to swap or drop. I’ve heard about people changing sixth forms in year 12 around January and I’ve emailed a sixth form and a college but they both don’t accept mid year admissions. So I’m I too late and do I have just have to stick up with it? I also don’t want to retake a year either. Please help and does anyone know of sixth forms or colleges which offer a levels and mid year admissions in west London or Slough?? Thanks
Hi, I’m in the same situation as you, what did you end up doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending