The Student Room Group

A couple of questions for the boys

As a girl, I openly talk to my friends about guys I find attractive/fancy, and will religiously stalk them.

Just wanted to know whether guys are the same and discuss girls with their mates and stalk them on social media?
Yes.
I do sometimes with both guys/girls that I know haha :tongue:
Yes but not so much "stalking" as showing a picture or two to mates
Reply 4
Exactly what JFP said.
We wont just stalk them, but rub one out while looking at them.
*brb searches girl's name and address i fancy on 192.com*
Reply 7
Yes, they do. I always hang out with boys and they are worse than women, seriously.
Original post by catsis
Yes, they do. I always hang out with boys and they are worse than women, seriously.

I agree, I actually think most groups of boys are bitchier than female equivalents :laugh:
Original post by College_Dropout
We wont just stalk them, but rub one out while looking at them.

Can confirm. My friends do this infront of me aswell.. which is kinda weird, tbh. Like stare at a girls fb pics and just whack it off.
Reply 10
Tbh, I don't need to stalk anyone, I'm probably the one that's being stalked if anything. but, I'm too busy accepting all the friend requests on facebook. (I've got over a 1000 on my friends list) I' m like, can't you give me a minute, I'm trying to do something here. Ha.
Reply 11
Original post by überambitious_ox
As a girl, I openly talk to my friends about guys I find attractive/fancy, and will religiously stalk them.

Just wanted to know whether guys are the same and discuss girls with their mates and stalk them on social media?

do you ever get to like 100w ago on instagram and have to tread like james bond?
Reply 12
Original post by damoni
Tbh, I don't need to stalk anyone, I'm probably the one that's being stalked if anything. but, I'm too busy accepting all the friend requests on facebook. (I've got over a 1000 on my friends list) I' m like, can't you give me a minute, I'm trying to do something here. Ha.

looool this is the sort of thing that sensitive people on here will cry about and slate you
Original post by JD8897
do you ever get to like 100w ago on instagram and have to tread like james bond?

I really liked a guy once and he ended up getting a girlfriend so I was having a sneaky peek at her instagram, and accidentally liked one of her pictures. She knew who I was/didn't like me because me and the guy had history. I never found out if she saw the notification or if I unliked it in time xD

Awkward.
Original post by carlaraptor
I really liked a guy once and he ended up getting a girlfriend so I was having a sneaky peek at her instagram, and accidentally liked one of her pictures. She knew who I was/didn't like me because me and the guy had history. I never found out if she saw the notification or if I unliked it in time xD

Awkward.

when you like a picture, even if you unlike it they still get a notification LOOOOOL
Original post by Puresha
when you like a picture, even if you unlike it they still get a notification LOOOOOL

Bahahaaa, gutted!
Original post by JFP
I agree, I actually think most groups of boys are *****ier than female equivalents :laugh:

Original post by catsis

Wow, really? I never thought boys discussed that sort of thing. (GF's, dating, etc.) I don't mean to be sexist or anything but I just thought you talked about footy and drinking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending