The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medicine Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by notthatquiet
Thanks! Is the offer pack sent a couple of months after too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I doubt it for you as some forms have to be back in June
I had an earlier offer so I wouldn't judge time frame
offer packs are sent as and when they get chance I think (will be in order)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Futuremedic2096
No I doubt it for you as some forms have to be back in June
I had an earlier offer so I wouldn't judge time frame
offer packs are sent as and when they get chance I think (will be in order)

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DCMed96
You are not alone! Where are you from?

Pakistan. What about you?
Hi I'm in year 12 at the moment. I was just wandering if you do badly at AS and you retake, are the new grades accepted by imperial or is it that you're first try at AS is your last in a sense?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fsharif96
Pakistan. What about you?

Malaysia
Original post by rosiemayx
Hi I'm in year 12 at the moment. I was just wandering if you do badly at AS and you retake, are the new grades accepted by imperial or is it that you're first try at AS is your last in a sense?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe that usually AS retakes are OK. There are more problems if you have to retake your A2s though.
Thank you! I just want to relieve the stress from this summer as I'm scared I won't get all A's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have there been any successful A-level resit stories for medicine at Imperial? thinking of applying there. I'm hoping to go to my UCL for pharmacy but really want to study medicine so I might apply within my degree but am re-sitting some of my A-levels due to mitigating circumstances and I've heard that Imperial allow people to apply for medicine whilst on a different course.
Original post by rosiemayx
Thank you! I just want to relieve the stress from this summer as I'm scared I won't get all A's.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unis aren't going to see your final grades when you apply, though. The only academic info they'll have available is your GCSEs, AS results and A2 predictions (which will also be viewed in the context of your AS results).

Either way, you're going to want to get all As at AS.
Reply 209
When is the offer holders day
Original post by Hudl
When is the offer holders day

I don't think there is one - plus we already had a tour before our interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Hey, for anyone who took their AS certificate, ID and DBS form personally to imperial, how long did it take for your track to update to remove it from your conditions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I submitted my A-Level certificates, it took just a few hours or so for track to update.
Reply 212
Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm an external medical student and I have an offer to study for an intercalated degree in neuro+mental health at imperial next year. Just wondering if there are any imperial medics lurking on this thread who would be able to tell me about the workload/exams etc? Thanks!
My offer is now officially unconditional :awesome:

Also, which halls is everyone thinking of choosing? I got the email a few days ago.
Original post by usycool1
My offer is now officially unconditional :awesome:

Also, which halls is everyone thinking of choosing? I got the email a few days ago.

I submitted the last of the required documents about a week ago- so I'm now eagerly waiting for that unconditional :smile:
I'm thinking of pembridge, wilson, beit, southside and eastside, how about you?
Original post by kashagupta
I submitted the last of the required documents about a week ago- so I'm now eagerly waiting for that unconditional :smile:
I'm thinking of pembridge, wilson, beit, southside and eastside, how about you?

Brilliant. :smile: I just can't wait to start now.

I'm thinking of pretty much the exact same halls. :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Brilliant. :smile: I just can't wait to start now.

I'm thinking of pretty much the exact same halls. :tongue:

I put down the exact same halls as well :h:
Does anyone know when the imperial starts and what things we need to sort out at the beginning?
Original post by xbchn1996
Does anyone know when the imperial starts and what things we need to sort out at the beginning?

Try the website. I think it is 3rd of Oct
Has anyone got an email about a gap year research thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending