The Student Room Group

Characteristics of your ideal girl? (Males only)

I'm just wondering what the majority of males 'ideal' female would be like, personality and character wise and why (Im kind of nosey) :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Filthy. Everything else I'm not that bothered.
shorter then me
Original post by Clip
Filthy. Everything else I'm not that bothered.

Filthy in what way exactly??
Original post by hman1994
shorter then me

Yep and girls want a guy taller than them :smile:
Original post by Tolaaa
Yep and girls want a guy taller than them :smile:

works both ways then lol
I appreciate a lady who is laid back, and who doesn't make a big deal out of little things that don't matter. I really can't be bothered with people who over think everything, and get stressed out over non-issues.
(edited 9 years ago)
A lady who is relaxed & good to have a laugh with, not really bitchy or judgmental, is caring, positive, has a certain amount of common interests, friendly, has similar morals, isn't boring & generally someone that's a pleasure to be around! :smile:
Original post by Multitalented me
A lady who is relaxed & good to have a laugh with, not really bitchy or judgmental, is caring, positive, has a certain amount of common interests, friendly, has similar morals, isn't boring & generally someone that's a pleasure to be around! :smile:

Aww, I really like this one. Although, she will be pretty hard to find but its perfect :smile:
Original post by Tolaaa
Aww, I really like this one. Although, she will be pretty hard to find but its perfect :smile:
Thanks :smile: yeah we both have to feel the same way haha :tongue:
Original post by Dr Pesto
I appreciate a lady who is laid back, and who doesn't make a big deal out of little things that don't matter. I really can't be bothered with people who over think everything, and get stressed out over non-issues.

A stoner came to mind haha but that is a lovely trait to be laid back like that
Attachment not found

Bad ass sporty types.

Number of bad ass sporty types actually dated: 0 :frown:
Reply 12
A lady who shares my sense of humour, reads something more interesting than Cosmo—reads a lot, in fact, not so politicalIy-minded that every bit of news is turned into the world's biggest issue, compassionate, highly-educated, feminine yet sporty, worships me a little bit, posesses social grace, adventurous, unfazed by mechanical and electronic things, doesn't waste more time than absolutely necessary on social networking sites. And creative.

Such women exist, but not in my current locale. The hardest one is politics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Original post by Rhobeta
A lady who shares my sense of humour, reads something more interesting than Cosmo—reads a lot, in fact, not so politicalIy-minded that every bit of news is turned into the world's biggest issue, compassionate, highly-educated, feminine yet sporty, worships me a little bit, posesses social grace, adventurous, unfazed by mechanical and electronic things, doesn't waste more time than absolutely necessary on social networking sites. And creative.

Such women exist, but not in my current locale. The hardest one is politics.

You don't want much do you? :tongue:
Reply 14
A guy has to have goals. Trying to attain them makes for an interesting life. :smile:

Nigerian.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Broad sense of humour - I can laugh at really dark stuff all the way to daft stuff.

Opinionated - Girls who are neutral on everything are uninteresting.

Doesn't drink - Just so I don't have to worry so much. I don't drink either, so yeah.

Similar music tastes - Seems to be ******* impossible.

Ambitious - She needs a career too bruh.

Boring/Not conventionally "fun" - I'm boring. I just wanna get food and talk. No rollercoasters. Eww.

Unique dress sense - Clothes are expressive. Please no Uggs. Girls who can do a sorta formal tomboy look, and also something like a sundress and high Chucks also. They've won bro.

It's a good thing I don't completely stick to these, otherwise I will definitely be lonely all my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Even though I'm 1/10, I'd like my ideal girl to be at least 4/10.

Must be easy going, calm and relaxed at all times, like me. I hate hate HATE grumpy, moody, argumentative, angry girls, they're a nightmare!!

I expect her to dress in elegant garments and to put in serious effort into her wardrobe and general appearance and hygiene. I hate scruffy girls who dress in shabby clothes, yuck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Perfect girl would be calm, capable of having a laugh, non-judgemental, independent and most of all, in possession of absolutely no ambition.
Good Looking nothing under a 7 :colondollar:
Sense of Humor, interested in subjects I like.
Smaller than me.
:biggrin: Ready whenever, in one way..
Clever
Can be independent and trustworthy.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending