The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

anjurdsg
*sigh*

nvm

:p:

this is a thread about bad boys. i know girls dont fight. unless you're some guy pretending to be a girl, peachy :hmmm:

*sighs back*

Hell Boy was saying that if a girl gets into a fight then a bad boy will help them out. My point was that I don't get into fights so that's not an issue for me.
Reply 21
Princess_Peach
*sighs back*

Hell Boy was saying that if a girl gets into a fight then a bad boy will help them out. My point was that I don't get into fights so that's not an issue for me.
lol. Hell Boy needs to learn much about girls then. you teach him.
anjurdsg
lol. Hell Boy needs to learn much about girls then. you teach him.

lol Some girls fight (nothing much wrong with that), but I don't.
Reply 23
I've been in fights. One I even initiated. you get bad girls, riot grrrls especially. guys don;t like them though. ewww femenists
Reply 24
fighting is a manly thing. guys dont like masculine girls, obviously. lol. :puke:

it would be like going out with a guy, and im not gay
Tag
I've been in fights. One I even initiated. you get bad girls, riot grrrls especially. guys don;t like them though. ewww femenists

Not all feminists fight. I can understand your point that fighting is seen as masculine. However masculinity does not = feminism.
Reply 26
either way, i'd love to see a bitch-fight. :p:

i've only seen one which lasted for about 10 seconds and ended up with a girl falling down from a stairs and crying, and the other girl getting expelled from school.
Used to happen all the time at my junior and secondry school, I remember in one case one girl got a chunk of hair pulled out and still had a bald patch there for years later.
darkfairy
I think it's just a stereotype to make some ("good") guys feel better about themselves because it's an excuse to explain why they haven't got a girlfriend.

agreed but it does happen sometimes, usually with the insecure kind of girls who can never bare to be single
darkfairy
I think it's just a stereotype to make some ("good") guys feel better about themselves because it's an excuse to explain why they haven't got a girlfriend.

LMAO! ;yes;
Reply 30
yeah, generally what "bad" really means is successfull,and cos if your not the stud then you view anyone who is an *******....or at least thats what i used think to until i became a "bad" boy:cool:
Reply 31
Its quite hard to believe that bad guys have a romantic or soft side and seeing this would make it extra special. Also the fun.
Reply 32
I like to see girls hurt when they go for the so called bad guys. Oh yes indeed, even though I'm not a nice guy (nor bad).
AYE
I like to see girls hurt when they go for the so called bad guys. Oh yes indeed, even though I'm not a nice guy (nor bad).

How would you define yourself?
Reply 34
Princess_Peach
How would you define yourself?

Well, I guess I look like I have abit of attitude, and I could be cold to those I don't know but generally I'm cool with most people, but not too nice neither. It's complicated :wink:
Reply 35
bad boys are just a bit more exciting and there's that whole stereotype/celebrity aura surrounding them which makes a lot of girls want to date them even more.

it's like when you see pierce brosnan.. you migh think "yeah he's handsome for an old man, i dont fancy him. nothing special" but if you saw him in real life and he asked you out, i bet you'd say yes in less than a second.

weird analogy but you get the drift. i hope.
AYE
Well, I guess I look like I have abit of attitude, and I could be cold to those I don't know but generally I'm cool with most people, but not too nice neither. It's complicated :wink:

It's not friendly to enjoy watching other people get hurt, even if they did bring it upon themselves.
Reply 37
Princess_Peach
It's not friendly to enjoy watching other people get hurt, even if they did bring it upon themselves.

Oh well, I pity them too if that makes any difference
Reply 38
I believe its because 'bad guys' typically do have a fairly strong personality of their own whereas 'good guys' often try too hard to please.
anjurdsg
fighting is a manly thing. guys dont like masculine girls, obviously.

go on, so what "masculine" things would put you off in a girl?

apart from stubble/ enormous biceps :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending