The Student Room Group

Is kissing good or exciting or just something we do?

Scroll to see replies

more tongue...
Kissings great
Reply 22
1) I was surprised with the first proper kiss how soft and pleasant a physical sensation it is. One of few things which has exceeded expectations.
2) Being that close and intimate with someone you fancy the pants of just drives you wild
3) It sort of naturally leads on to sex, which is great too.
Kissing is good.
Original post by Anonymous
I've recently started seeing a new guy and like all other boys I've kissed i just don't feel like the moment is special or nice. Kissing seems like a chore that just has to be done. Is it just me that thinks kissing is in a sense boring? I do honestly like this guy and I have done with all others but I quiet simply just don't get the whole concept?!!!

you might be a lesbian then
that's gotta excite you
Reply 24
I guess I'd have to kiss someone to know... ;(
Depends entirely on what you like. :smile: Totally normal imho.

I'm still waiting for that knock-your-socks-off, heart-melting, endorphin-pumping, mind-blowing, gooey and magical first kiss though. :daydreaming: Well, tbh I'm actually waiting for my first kiss in general. :lol: Well, I've had kisses before but not proper ones, just lip pecks. And they turned out to be with an asshat anyway. :rolleyes: XD So I'm still waiting for my first snog. :') Ugh I hope it's not all toungey and sloppy though, yeek! :eek: :nope:

Anyway, I don't think kissing is 100% essential but it's a good thing to do (supposed to be anyway). :smile:
The first guy that tried to kiss me had bad breath. Then I didn't enjoy my first boyfriends kisses at all and from there I was pretty much put off. I avoided kisses for years, then I met a guy two years ago and realised it wasn't that bad. It wasn't mind blowing or anything, the best kiss we shared was an angry kiss. The most recent kiss was okay, I can't remember much of it (I wasn't drunk and was only last week) it just happened and since I have no complaints, I guess I could say it was decent.
Original post by phunky_fresh
the best kiss we shared was an angry kiss

[deleted]
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Suzanne123
Do angry kisses happen?? It seems like a 'film thing'. I want an angry kiss! How do I go about getting one? Start a fight with the bf and lunge in? :mmm:

Lol. the guy I was seeing was getting on my last nerve. I was ready to go home, but decided to stick it out a little longer.. Then we randomly started kissing in the middle of the park. We didn't make up though lol. Only start a fight if you know you will make up after :wink:
I remember reading a study a few years back, and it said that guys kiss because they think it increases the likelihood of sex. I understand that around 80% of things guys do is because they think it'll increase these odds, however.
Original post by phunky_fresh
Lol. the guy I was seeing was getting on my last nerve. I was ready to go home, but decided to stick it out a little longer.. Then we randomly started kissing in the middle of the park. We didn't make up though lol. Only start a fight if you know you will make up after :wink:

[deleted]
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by navarre
I remember reading a study a few years back, and it said that guys kiss because they think it increases the likelihood of sex. I understand that around 80% of things guys do is because they think it'll increase these odds, however.

If you don't seem to fancy people in the same way as others do you could be asexual?

I am, and because of that I don't get sexually attracted to the people I am with. As a result kissing is nice emotionally but I don't experience what other people here are describing.

I wouldn't say you are abnormal anyway, whether you are or not :smile:
Original post by qwertyking
Youre not very good, they're not very good or you're with the wrong person.

Yeah this. Kissing with the right person is...incredible :love:
I've recently started seeing a new guy and like all other boys I've kissed i just don't feel like the moment is special or nice. Kissing seems like a chore that just has to be done. Is it just me that thinks kissing is in a sense boring? I do honestly like this guy and I have done with all others but I quiet simply just don't get the whole concept?!!!

It's probably time for you to move on and get more sexual (only if you both feel comfortable with it).
Kissing is immense. Out of the five or six people I've kissed the only time it wasn't fun was when she'd just had a cigarette and tasted of smoke. That was rank. Otherwise I've loved it.
It's probably time for you to move on and get more sexual (only if you both feel comfortable with it).

I can see where you are going with this. When me and my ex started kissing i didn't enjoy it at all. The moment we took things to the next level and went beyond kissing, I enenjoyed it. It was more passionate. Op kissing isn't for everyone but as things progress you may enjoy.
Christ, I want someone to kiss...
Kissing is really good when you have an intense and intimate connection with someone.

What's horrible is a sloppy kisser who will be shoving their tongue down your throat.
I think it released hormones that relieves stress and makes us feel more relaxed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending