The Student Room Group

LLB at newcastle, manchester, york or exeter??

Hi guys,

This is my first time posting here so apologies if I got anything wrong. I am an international student, never been to the UK before and have been accepted to study law at manchester and exeter.

I'm still awaiting a decision from newcastle and york. Fingers crossed, if I get into all of them, which would be the better choice?

I do consider student life, costs, accommodation to be important factors but this is a tough course and I'd like to know which unis would be the most helpful. For example, I've read complaints about how the contact/lecture hours are very few at Manchester compared to the same course at other unis. Is this true?

I have read many, many reviews on all of them and still feel very undecided.
Anything from anyone would be helpful! I don't want to make the wrong decision, thanks in advance!
Good luck!

I would suggest Newcastle and Exeter as your go-to. They are both very different places. If you like to party, Newcastle is probably more up your street. If you like the countryside and a smaller city feel, Exeter is the place for you. Both have very good reputation, with Exeter's slightly better.
Reply 2
Thank you so much for your reply! Are you currently a student as well? Any thoughts on Manchester?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending